Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

How are you MA people buying online at KTP?

ATTENTION: You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this item. The online sale of this item is prohibited to the following: D.C., DE, IL, MA, NY, OH, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.

This item cannot be shipped and is available for online purchase with store pickup only.

So I heard back from my buddy. He got screwed out of 900 federal SPP but still managed to get 4100 of them. Picked them up at KTP yesterday.

4 bricks of federal SPP takes up a lot of space😂. He runs the lightest springs in his CZ pistols so he needs federals. I settle for CCI’s and use the next step up in spring weight for my CZ’s.

So I heard back from my buddy. He got screwed out of 900 federal SPP but still managed to get 4100 of them. Picked them up at KTP yesterday.
Curious to hear more details on this. Did he pay for them ahead of time, and they were gone when he went to pick them up?

I was in Hyannis yesterday so stopped in again at Cape Gun Works. Left with another box of #41s. Given the current situation, $75/1000 seems pretty reasonable and I now have enough to last me until at least next year at my relatively slow pace. They also have a 5% discount for military and first responders which I didn't know about, but the salesman prompted me for.

Curious to hear more details on this. Did he pay for them ahead of time, and they were gone when he went to pick them up?

I was in Hyannis yesterday so stopped in again at Cape Gun Works. Left with another box of #41s. Given the current situation, $75/1000 seems pretty reasonable and I now have enough to last me until at least next year at my relatively slow pace. They also have a 5% discount for military and first responders which I didn't know about, but the salesman prompted me for.
Yup paid for them online. If you scroll back through this thread I posted the links on Thursday.
My guess is they got so many orders that somebody messed up one setting aside primers for each of the orders.

Someone posted these photos at KTP on discord yesterday morning. Magnum CCI SPP still in stock according to their website.
E75D076A-0B22-465A-B7FB-44E79EC9B9C5.jpeg 8CB27D8B-EF5C-4EAD-94FC-4F340CA8BBAC.jpeg

Last edited:

4 bricks of federal SPP takes up a lot of space😂. He runs the lightest springs in his CZ pistols so he needs federals. I settle for CCI’s and use the next step up in spring weight for my CZ’s.
4 bricks of federal SPP takes up a lot of space

Tell him to throw out some of his wife's shoes to make space.

TSUSA has primers! What a deal!!!.....[frown]

Maybe my next mystery box will have a brick, lol.

What’s the over/under on these selling out by the end of the day?

Edit...I guess they didn’t last very long at all.

So here’s my question...with ammo prices coming down, why in gods name are primer prices going up still and why are people paying this amount?

$.12/ is f***ing retarded when you can buy ammo again for $.25/, right?

The "Ram" had CCI SPP this morning for $83 per 1k limit of 2k. But damn they went fast. Not surprised they went fast when people are paying $130 per 1k from TSUSA

doom and gloom continues - it is not getting any better...

i have now 6 packs of #450 primers and just wonder - to buy more at $99 per pack while they are still there at that price, or just sit and wait now. :( that 'sportsman' outfit still has `em.

Back
Top Bottom