• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

anyone have one of these?

If it's anything like my X-Five I'm sure its a tack driver.

My only recalcitrance towards a gun like that, is that it is most
certainly a SIGARMS produced product and not an import. The factory
has been slipping on QC as of late... although one would hope with such a
pricey gun that they would get it right the first time.

-Mike

It looks like a quality, single action or sa/da, accurate gun with a 1911 style safety. I just wonder what the motivation would be to choose a gun with proprietary parts over the many high quality 1911 choices that offer parts ubiquity and common smithing knowledge. There needs to be some advantage to make giving up this worthwhile - I just don't see what it is here.

If it's anything like my X-Five I'm sure its a tack driver.

The factory has been slipping on QC as of late... although one would hope with such a
pricey gun that they would get it right the first time.

-Mike

Hmm the job I was inquiring about there is a quality engineering position! [grin]

And rob, sig guns don't really have any "safety" persay (well most of them don't, not sure of that particular model but the base model of that gun does not), they have a decocking lever and can't possibly be fired when the hammer is down. From my understanding a 1911 has a half-cocked safety? I've never handled one myself (but would like to!)

Back
Top Bottom