anyone have experience with these basepads for glock 43

Seeing as the 43 hasn't been placed on the EOPSS list yet, I doubt it.
But good luck to anyone who bought one in MA already, and I hope they don't get caught.

But good luck to anyone who bought one in MA already, and I hope they don't get caught.

You mean hopefully the shop(s) doesn't get caught...

Last edited:
[rofl]

On a serious note. Taran makes good stuff and their customer service is top notch. I was just talking with them the other day. They told me they've sold tons of these already. I'll be picking up some for mine.

I think he was talking about possessing a G43 because it's not on the EPISS list! I know that's not the name , but F off MA, leave us alone.

this.
I just pissed my pants on that comment, Hope you don't caught..LOL..You can't be serious?
about the baseplates, they look well made but at 30 a pop i'll pass

I think he was talking about possessing a G43 because it's not on the EPISS list! I know that's not the name , but F off MA, leave us alone.
Possession or purchase is not an offense; sale is. The buyer does not have to worry about "not getting caught".

this.
I just pissed my pants on that comment, Hope you don't caught..LOL..You can't be serious?
about the baseplates, they look well made but at 30 a pop i'll pass
price drops to $25 for the +1 amd $35 for the +2 if you buy more than one...I'm sure a few of us could work together for the lower price...or wait for magguts to come out with one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom