Anyone have a harback Creedmoor in size 36 or 38 I can try on?

milktree

NES Member
People keep telling me, "Hey, you need a coat, it'll add $Large_Number to your score."

So, I need a coat. Let's hear it for peer pressure!

I'm pretty sure I want a Cordura hardback coat, and I *think* I'm a size 36, but maybe a 38. The gotcha for me is that I'm 5'11", and thin, so I'm concerned about arm/elbow/shoulder fit, since people who are as small as 36 tend to have shorter arms and narrower shoulders than I do. I'm wary of spending $350+ on something if I'm not pretty confident it'll do what I want.

I'm in Waltham and work in Nashua, and have a pretty reasonable travel radius.

If you've got a Creedmoor hardback in 36 or 38 and would let me try it on and shoulder a service rifle, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

People keep telling me, "Hey, you need a coat, it'll add $Large_Number to your score."

So, I need a coat. Let's hear it for peer pressure!

I'm pretty sure I want a Cordura hardback coat, and I *think* I'm a size 36, but maybe a 38. The gotcha for me is that I'm 5'11", and thin, so I'm concerned about arm/elbow/shoulder fit, since people who are as small as 36 tend to have shorter arms and narrower shoulders than I do. I'm wary of spending $350+ on something if I'm not pretty confident it'll do what I want.

I'm in Waltham and work in Nashua, and have a pretty reasonable travel radius.

If you've got a Creedmoor hardback in 36 or 38 and would let me try it on and shoulder a service rifle, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

I'll be working night shift tomorrow I'll bring my coat and rifle trappelo rd. 5-1 am I have a size a 40 i think? 5'7" 165

I'm going to have a size 42 available soon. Probably too large for you. I think it's a little too large for me (6'-1" 180). I won a new one the other day[grin].

I'll be working night shift tomorrow I'll bring my coat and rifle trappelo rd. 5-1 am I have a size a 40 i think? 5'7" 165

OK, 40 is too big, I can bottom out the adjustment straps and I can still breathe easily and wiggle a bit.

anyone with a 38 or 36?

Back
Top Bottom