• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone going to Shooters Outpost in the coming weeks?

quinnjalan

NES Member
Hi, anyone going to Shooters Outpost in the coming weeks? Thankfully, I'm out flat at works so its highly unlikely that I'll be able to get up there and every time I call I get an answering machine! In any event I'll looking for a Redding Micro-Adjusting Taper Crimp Dies in .223. If you are heading up please ping me and we can work something out. I live in Harvard MA, so we could meet around here, Cabela's parking lot, etc. Thanks in advance.

Hi, anyone going to Shooters Outpost in the coming weeks? Thankfully, I'm out flat at works so its highly unlikely that I'll be able to get up there and every time I call I get an answering machine! In any event I'll looking for a Redding Micro-Adjusting Taper Crimp Dies in .223. If you are heading up please ping me and we can work something out. I live in Harvard MA, so we could meet around here, Cabela's parking lot, etc. Thanks in advance.
Yeah I'll be up there at some point maybe sat this week

Give "Shooting Supply" in Westport, MA a call. I'm in Bridgewater for work this week. Been popping in there now and again. They have a lot of reloading supplies. If they have it, I'll grab it. I'm close to Harvard.

Back
Top Bottom