• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone ever been to KTP?

They used to have a real large selection of very reasonably priced used guns....not anymore. I feel like I'm walking into a new car dealership when I look at the prices on some of the guns in there. STICKER SHOCK!!!!

I'm not a furniture buyer, I like function over fashion and the uglier a gun is, the more it appeals to me. They can keep all their expensive, pretty, blued, polished walnut stocked "furniture" guns until the cows come home. I want parkerized synthetic stocked types. Why would anyone take an expensive polished piece out into the woods in the rain, snow, mud and dirt? It would be going four wheeling in a new Lincoln Continental limousine.

Although that is your preference, it's not necessarily the preference of everyone. I do like my black guns, but I also like having some nice wood/blued guns as well. Those kinds of firearms served our country well for well over a century and a half. Especially with my field shotguns, I prefer wood to synthetic any day.

Back
Top Bottom