Anyone else?

Yep. Took some untested Lancer A5WMs to the range yesterday to check them while sighting in new optics. Now reloading with FBIT3. God bless America.

Every magazine I own gets loaded within a day or so of receipt in the mail and reloaded after shooting.

There is only one thing in this world more useless than an unloaded magazine......and that's a leftist.
I test all my mags out at the range when I buy them. 3AM in Dorchester is no time to find out your mag sucks...

I actually wish these stickers were real. I'd totally wear one to the polls.

I test all my mags out at the range when I buy them. 3AM in Dorchester is no time to find out your mag sucks...

I like to fill ammo cans with loaded mags.

I number my mags and keep thorough records when I get a failure. I've relegated 2 old G19 mags and a bunch of old 20-round Vietnam AR mags to range-only because of this data. They get painted red on the floorplate.

I actually wish these stickers were real. I'd totally wear one to the polls.
Dreams can come true...
and you already have the artwork in softcopy.
Affordable Bulk Sticker Printing - Cut to Size or Roll | PrintPlace

Cut-to-Size
Cut-to-Size
Roll
Roll

1,000 pieces
( $0.03 each )
$33.50

I number my mags and keep thorough records when I get a failure. I've relegated 2 old G19 mags and a bunch of old 20-round Vietnam AR mags to range-only because of this data. They get painted red on the floorplate.
I paint a large orange dot and use those mags for failure drills (tap & rack)
These paint-pens are great...

1604463972187.png

I do too and I ran out of .50cal cans so had to go to 40mm cans.....which are ok for stagnant storage but a bit heavy if you have to move them around at all.

I loaded up secondary magazines for guns I will only ever use in the event of an actual last stand, little bighorn-type situation.

I really don't expect to ever have to rock in a 5-round magazine into my Mini-14, but if I do, then we're all in trouble.

Not yesterday, but after taking wifey to the range for her birthday, there’s definitely plenty to load today.
There were more people at Hopkinton than I think I’ve ever seen on a Wednesday morning. It was a pleasant surprise.

Just trying not to think of what went down range as a dollar amount, not even going to figure it out. It was a big birthday and she had a blast (hah! Pun..) and that’s all that matters.

Ive enacted DEFCON 5
loaded all my available 9mm and reluctantly prepared mosin stripper clips,
Next phase of the plan is to pay panic pricing for a battle rifle so I dont have to rely on the Russian war horse mosin. My fault for being late to the freedom party so Ive accepted my fate.
I'd have no problem taking a Mosin to a fight, if you run out of ammo you can beat the absolute shit out of anyone with it like it's a war club, probably play hockey with it too if there's a lull in the fight, and the mosin bayonets make pretty good marshmellow and hot dog roasting sticks lol

Ive enacted DEFCON 5
loaded all my available 9mm and reluctantly prepared mosin stripper clips,
Next phase of the plan is to pay panic pricing for a battle rifle so I dont have to rely on the Russian war horse mosin. My fault for being late to the freedom party so Ive accepted my fate.
I assume your a mass guy. Buy an sks...no detachable magazine holds 10. They are actually pretty good rifles.

Back
Top Bottom