• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone else here only own one gun?

I owned one gun once. Glock 29, my carry gun. Then I had to get a G22 for the security job I used to have. The I had to buy a Mosin-Nagant 91/30 because it was cheap. Then I had to buy a S&W 442 for pocket carry in cargo shorts. Then I had to buy another M91/30 because it was a group buy and even cheaper than the first one. Then I had to buy a Saiga-12 because it's a semi-auto magazine fed shotgun. Then I had to buy a Mossy 835 cuz the Saiga couldn't shoot 3.5" shells. Then I had to buy a G20 because it came with a prototype longslide in 9X25 dillon. Now I'm looking at a pocketable 9mm for appendix carry when I can't lug around the G29.

Yea, I owned one gun once [thinking]

I only own one.

It is not for lack of wanting. I am knee deep in bills, construction costs, and the paranoid feeling that accompanies a pisspoor economy.

But, I am happy with my choice of gun and, because it is the only one I ownn I am fairly proficient with it.

Now, if only the god-like Obama would cure all our ills................

Last time I owned one gun was the week after I got my LTCA...then it just snowballed from there...Well, I do have a big safe - it's a shame not to fill it with wonderful pieces of engineering :)

I have one gun. Its a MAC90WaltherP22BushmasterAR15KelTecSub2000MSARMossberg500Browning525XLSBeretta950WaltherPPSS&W99CWaltherP99.

It works pretty well - I'm happy with it.....

Last edited:
Never one gun... as soon as i got my Class A, I bought a Sig Mosquito, Glock 17, and M&P.... and this weekend I'm buying an AR... having guns is more like potato chips, or a drug habit.... you can't have just one, and you "need" a fix every now and again.

Never one gun... as soon as i got my Class A, I bought a Sig Mosquito, Glock 17, and M&P.... and this weekend I'm buying an AR... having guns is more like potato chips, or a drug habit.... you can't have just one, and you "need" a fix every now and again.
Its not an addiction, just the right tool for the right job...

- Open carry
- Winter carry (larger than summer for concealment)
- Super concealed carry (ankle capable pee-shooter)

- Zombie gun - aka: "cause the libs don't want me to have it" AR
Variations on AR (short/long/match barrel, stainless, pre-ban, post-ban, lowered, convertible, all-wheel drive). Geez, the AR alone could be 5-6[laugh] rifles...

- Home defense lead sprayer (shotgun)
- Clay splitter (semi-auto shotgun)
- Tack driver bolt action coil tosser - for when throwing $0.15-$0.30 15-25 yards down the range won't do. If you absolutely need to toss $0.50-$1+ a few hundred yards, accept no substitute...
- The 2nd and third tack driver you buy when you convince yourself your limitations with the 1st/2nd were "the gun" and not "the operator"... (just remember kids, guns don't miss targets, people do[laugh])

Really, I've just gotten started on this list - I can't see what the issue is other than the cost of ammo... All seems reasonable to me[wink]

My wife might disagree, but I think we can bring her around soon enough...

Anyone else here only own one gun?

Guns?.....What guns?.........I aint got no stink'in Guns! [laugh]

Zombie gun - aka: "cause the libs don't want me to have it" AR
Variations on AR (short/long/match barrel, stainless, pre-ban, post-ban, lowered, convertible, all-wheel drive). Geez, the AR alone could be 5-6 rifles... Possibly the best quote......(EVER!)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I had one gun for 8 months...the longest 8 since I've had my LTC. Now it seems like I'm buying a new one (new to me) every couple. Like you guys can relate, it's hard to explain to others. I had my family asking what I wanted for birthday presents this week...when I said either ammo or $$$ for the new one I had my eye on I got a more than a few raised eyebrows.

I swear I only want an AR, a Remington 700 and the Mossberg 500 my father in-laws friend has been trying to sell me for a year. Oh, and a Glock 26, P22, Sig P229...

I own one air rifle

I only own one air rifle. Does that count? I have a .22cal hamerli. I bought it to keep the wilderness from eating my Koi. I would love to use the shotgun to keep the hungry away, but my neighbors may be offended. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom