Anyone else force themselves to stay out of the classifieds?

So I always browse the classifieds here usually but lately I have been trying like hell not to go in there.[laugh] Lately I have been saving up money for another project. I see stuff i the classifieds and think to myself, that would look really good in my safe even if i don't need it [grin] Man its hard I tell yeah. lol The classified here is almost like a crack addiction. My friends and I call it gun crack lol

Last edited:
I visit the Classifides almost every day, I like to keep on top of what's available. I wish I had the cash on hand for the M40 that's for sale right now, I just don't.

Maybe it's a difference in MA verse NH prices, but many of used the MA weapons for sale in the Classifides are listed for less than I could buy them new at a New Hampshire gun shop.

"Rifles and shotguns"
*back*
"Handguns"
*back*
"Firearm Accessories"
*back*
"Member Classifieds"
*back*

Rinse and repeat.

I've really done a good job of avoiding the classifieds recently. Of course, I bought a pistol from a guy at the gun club last week. And there was a high standard 22lr military pistol I had to have on gunbroker today.

Bless me father for I have sinned...

[smile]

I've been eyeing the S&W 1911 now for a few days,damn I wish someone would buy this before I have too. I really don't have the money to blow on it right now but Ohhh I want it [smile]. Someone pleeease buy this so I don't have too.........

I just try to pick out the non paying dealers,or people selling a lot of NIB guns for profit without a FFL in the ads and make a mental note of it.

So far,I can only come up with one person.

So if I ever get in trouble,I have some leverage with the feds.

Last edited:
I find myself checking them a few times a day now. Because the really good deals go quick. I don't know what I'd do all day without an aircard and laptop. In parking lots of appointments I jump on quick, a brief scan, and then into the account.

Yeah, i browse it quite a bit. There are a lot of good deals. When i got my license the first gun i bought was a used glock from a dealer, the second was a new gun from a dealer obviously. I don't think i will ever buy a used gun from a dealer again unless the price is really good.

Back
Top Bottom