Anyone at Harvard willing to sponsor me?

Cluster F

USMC Veteran
NES Member
Good evening. I know this is a long shot but I used to be a member at Harvard years ago. I moved out of the area and have bot been a member at a range In while. I loved Harvard and would like to be a member again to shoot and introduce my girls to the sport. I’m willing to meet before hand or have a phone conversation. Any help would be great.

Just asking out of curiosity.. If you're a member and then leave.. You need a sponsor to join again?
I wonder if other clubs are like that. Seems like if you were already a member in good standing then that's the vouch you already needed..

The president is at the maintenance building every Sunday morning. I suggest you go there and ask if the sponsorship requirement will be waived for a past member. Getting someone to sponsor you under the current rules could be difficult.
I'm pretty confident I've seen lapsed members self-sponsor when rejoining. It might have depended on how long? I would email the board.

It seems that you don't need a sponsor which is a big problem out of the way but if you're in Marlborough, isn't the club in Southborough closer?

You're right. Harvard was great. It's still pretty good but may offer activities that you don't care about. Do you want to shoot machineguns? Do you want to shoot rifles beyond 100 yards? If so, Harvard is the place for you. If not, Riverside is much closer.

Back
Top Bottom