Anybody looking for .223/5.56 brass?

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
The Manchester Firing Line has once-fired Radway Green for $40/1000. [shocked]

Radway Green (RORD headstamp) is good stuff. It's the British equivalent of LC. It has the crimped primer pocket.

I picked up 20K tonight.[smile]

Tell them you heard about it here.

Last edited:
Do you have any idea of how many cases were left? Just curious. I am going to call Tim later this AM.

If anyone is headed that way please PM me. I'm very busy this weekend, but I'd like to take advantage of this.

Here's the deal. They are selling this in 4K boxes. I visited them today and brought back
more than I need. I might be willing to split the 4K boxes into one 2K and two Ik bags but
that's it. I would rather sell what extra I have in the 4K chunk so I don't have to count
it out.
Price is what I paid for it ($40/1K). I live in the 128/9 area so if you don't want to
come and get it don't ask for it as I am not going to deliver it. A convenient place for me
and you to meet up is close by. When we have an agreement I will let you know the
location. I will not sell it in less than 1K chunks. Right now I don't know how much I have
left over but I will have some. I have a gentleman that wanted some so he and I have
first dibs but I expect that I will have at least 4K left over and possibly as much as 8K.
The folks who already posted in this thread stating that they wanted some will have
priority (you must re-affirm your interest) until such time as I have commitments for all
the extra. After that all bets are off. Thank you for your interest. [smile]

Last edited:
just called them. the guys there had no idea how i would be able to come pick any up...as the guy who deals with "that stuff" wasn't in.

i'll probably be making a trip up there this weekend, if people wanna combine pickups.

Here's the deal. They are selling this in 4K boxes. I visited them today and brought back
more than I need. I might be willing to split the 4K boxes into one 2K and two Ik bags but
that's it. I would rather sell what extra I have in the 4K chunk so I don't have to count
it out.
Price is what I paid for it ($40/1K). I live in the 128/9 area so if you don't want to
come and get it don't ask for it as I am not going to deliver it. A convenient place for me
and you to meet up is close by. When we have an agreement I will let you know the
location. I will not sell it in less than 1K chunks. Right now I don't know how much I have
left over but I will have some. I have a gentleman that wanted some so he and I have
first dibs but I expect that I will have at least 4K left over and possibly as much as 8K.
The folks who already posted in this thread stating that they wanted some will have
priority (you must re-affirm your interest) until such time as I have commitments for all
the extra. After that all bets are off. Thank you for your interest. [smile]

OK, I think I have enough people signed up for what's available. I will be contacting the
folks via PM nd trying to iron out quantities, delivery, etc. If anything changes I will
re-post availability. Thanks...

I'm just looking for 1 or 2k. Anybody else heading up this weekend? Or does anybody else want 2 or 3k?

Patriot: boxer primed...right?

If anyone can get up there, I can paypal you the money, I would like to get 10k+ Ill make it worth your while, PM me to work out a deal[smile]

I would like to get 4k if any one is going, my weekend has already been planned for me, money available several different ways.

Phone number for Jim /MFLR

Here's my cell number for anyone that wants to come up to purchase some.
603.396.6540 call me directly as you can see my clerks are out of the loop.

I also have the first batch ever of "Golden Tiger" russian .223 for 350.00/k
The prices are going crazy on this stuff - the next wave of Golden Tiger 7.62 x39 is in - and is 299.00/k That's fifty bucks more than the 249.95 I retailed it for last month - my cost now is 250.00 [angry] I also have some 7.62 x54 r Czech silver tip / some Serbian .308 / Fiocchi .223 55 gr./ 8mm Romanian/ etc.

We received the GT .223 just yesterday - and fired a 1,000 round case through a M16-A2 /Ruger AC-556F/A Sig 556 Swat & a regular 20" Colt AR. We had no malfunctions at all [smile]

My new warehouse will be open to the public soon, but if you would like to come up this weekend - just give me a call.....Jim McLoud

I would like to get 4k if any one is going, my weekend has already been planned for me, money available several different ways.

Where you located? I'm heading there tomorrow. If you are near your "screen name" we are close and I'll pick up what you want.

Check your PMs and call me...now until 10pm.

Went up there yesterday and got a case of 4000. Jim's a real nice guy and the place was really interesting.

His display of rifles on the walls is impressive and I've never seen any of the SIG 556 rifles he has, any where in MA.

Brasstastic! I just found this @ govliquidation.com...and it's in Kittery. Bids start @ $150.

Group buy?

"LOT (3,719)LBS APPROXIMATELY EXPENDED BRASS TO INCLUDE: 1,958 LBS - 5.56MM, 1,007 LBS -7. 65MM, 709 LBS - 9MM, 45 LBS - SHOT GUN SHELLS, 2 BOXES OF 7. 65 ARE BLANKS (ABOUT 90 LBS), 3 PLTS TOTAL, MUTILATION NOT REQUIRED."

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=2247011&convertTo=USD

Brasstastic! I just found this @ govliquidation.com...and it's in Kittery. Bids start @ $150.

Group buy?

"LOT (3,719)LBS APPROXIMATELY EXPENDED BRASS TO INCLUDE: 1,958 LBS - 5.56MM, 1,007 LBS -7. 65MM, 709 LBS - 9MM, 45 LBS - SHOT GUN SHELLS, 2 BOXES OF 7. 65 ARE BLANKS (ABOUT 90 LBS), 3 PLTS TOTAL, MUTILATION NOT REQUIRED."

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=2247011&convertTo=USD

T[grin]hat is somewhere in the neighborhood of 135-140 thousand 5.56 casings. Not bad for a small lot.

Back
Top Bottom