Any SOCOM-16 Owners Out There?

This has become not only my favorite, but my "GTG"... I bought it brand new last year at The Big-E show. I was initially looking for a Scout, but could not find one. I "settled" for a SOCOM-16, but now find I really didn't settle at all - I love this gun. I have since added a USGI birch stock, USGI SA converted brown Scout handguard, USGI web sling, Spec-Ops ReadyFire buttstock mag pouch, a Trijicon Tripower held up by a LaRue LT-150 throwlever, a Harris bipod and as many USGI mags as I could scrounge up, (11 with 2 on the way). It's my pride and joy and I since then have become hooked on M1A's. My next project is to put an 18" build into a Troy MCS. Anyone else?

HPIM1246.jpg

awesome guns...my cousin has the socomII and its the balls...i wanna get a fullsize national match before i get the socom...i was going to get one until i got a ptr91 which filled the void of a carbine in .308 for me

It's a fun gun... if you don't mind excessive concussion and muzzle
blast. Very little recoil, though.

-Mike

[cheers]

Classy birch!

I have a Loaded and a Scout (muzzlebreak replaced with vortex). Bring it down to an Appleseed. We love loud noises. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom