• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Nashua area clubs taking members?

I have been looking online for a club around Nashua(whatever shows up when you Google Nashua shooting ranges) and they all seem to be capped and at capacity. I have been up here about a year and shooting at Manchester Firing Line but between the waiting, the cost are prohibitive and it lacks the space to really shoot my rifles. I would like to find one with outdoor rifle, pistol and shotgun stations... .22 plinking would be a bonus.

If there are any members of local clubs who know of spots opening up or can suggest clubs I may not know of i'd appreciate the info. I'm open anything with a 45 min-1 hr drive of Nashua.

Last edited:
It doesn't cost anything but time to get on the waiting list at a capped club

Many clubs don't show up on google. Along with the obvious clubs, there are [thread=167974]smaller ones[/thread] north and west of Nashua, including Pinnacle Mountain and Purgatory Falls. Pioneer and Goffstown F&G might be a bit beyond your maximum range.

Even Though I am a member of the Nashua Fish and Game, Look Into the Pelham club it is a short drive east
but worth it. 325 Acres with no abutments.

Malodave

I couldn't find any info on purgatory falls, does anyone have any specifics? I might be looking for a new club here shortly. I was also thinking about monadnock, but it's a bit of a hike from here.

PFF&G is a small club with a small range, but members are generally friendly, not at all Fudd (except in their inability to run a website), range rules are mostly common sense. You just missed the April meeting.

If you stop by on a [thread=122410]Saturday morning during shotgun[/thread], you can always find an RO to talk to.

Last edited:
Just bumping this thread rather than starting a new one. I'm in the same boat as OP, did the OP ever find a range and join it? I moved to Nashua about a month and a half ago, and now that my AR is built I would like a place to shoot it outdoors at some sort of distance. I have never been a member of any club before though, so I am not too sure what to expect. Last time I was at Precision Point, Johnny was telling me I should join Pelham and it sounded really nice. But I am not sure A) if they are taking new members and B) if one typically finds a sponsor or if you write a letter of introduction as it states on their website. Their website seems a bit outdated.

Just bumping this thread rather than starting a new one. I'm in the same boat as OP, did the OP ever find a range and join it? I moved to Nashua about a month and a half ago, and now that my AR is built I would like a place to shoot it outdoors at some sort of distance. I have never been a member of any club before though, so I am not too sure what to expect. Last time I was at Precision Point, Johnny was telling me I should join Pelham and it sounded really nice. But I am not sure A) if they are taking new members and B) if one typically finds a sponsor or if you write a letter of introduction as it states on their website. Their website seems a bit outdated.

Pelham is taking new members. You do not need a sponsor (you write a letter instead introducing yourself... ). Great facilities and great members.

Back
Top Bottom