• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any hope for things to get better in near future in MA?

Although comical, anyone who uses this firearm for defensive/carry purposes is asking to go to jail.

Well, considering the text isnt even actually on that gun, its kinda tough.

IMHO that text poorly placed on the crown of the barrel is a felony by itself.... look how crappy that photoshop job is.... [rofl]

Came back to check and say the answer was "NO" on Monday and it is still "NO" today.

SmartSelect_20220303-153138_Chrome.jpg

Do I get credit for "Front toward enemy" with a forward facing arrow engraved on the side of the comp on my Serbu 50A?

Although comical, anyone who uses this firearm for defensive/carry purposes is asking to go to jail.
4tol3n.jpg

Do I get credit for "Front toward enemy" with a forward facing arrow engraved on the side of the comp on my Serbu 50A?
And to think I felt guilty for not including something like this...
6150876828_2ef887d5d0_b-jpg.196330

...as some kind of Honorable Mention in this post.

But I felt it diluted the narrative.

And that tells you all you need to know about NES. When a shooter's website is anti NRA you know it's only a matter of time before the antis win.
Yahbut.

I like to say that Entryism Is A Thing.

Just imagine if someday the NRA were to be taken over by gun owners concerned for their civil rights?

Well, considering the text isnt even actually on that gun, its kinda tough.

IMHO that text poorly placed on the crown of the barrel is a felony by itself.... look how crappy that photoshop job is.... [rofl]
Yeah in retrospect that does suck.

If a full-on 1911 image had thrown itself at me,
I would have posted that instead.

But while I saw a few bushings and recoil spring plugs,
the whole enchilada didn't present itself.

file.jpg

Back
Top Bottom