Any F-Class Shooting in New England? Schedules?

scouter-rick

Training Counselor
NES Member
Can anyone share a source for schedules and such for F-Class or other longe range shooting in New England. Especially in massachusetts.

-R

I see F class guys at Reading all the time. I don't think the 2011 schedule is up yet, but I'm sure it will be soon. http://readinghighpower.com/

That's about the longest range you'll find in MA. 600 yards. If you want longer you'll have to go to New York. (Or wait for Pemi to get built.)

Reading, Nashua, and Scarborough have a busy midrange / any/any schedule. F class is allowed at either...albeit on a much more difficult target.s

Hi Jose, He already does 3P and is a DE. He has an interest in scoped HP and so this is to "widen" his horizons.

Ahhh, cool. I will tell you that the prone position used behind a bipod or rucksack supported barrel is far different in feel and structure than that used when shooting with a sling.

It shocked me, after 11 years of highpower, how different it is to shoot from a bipod.

In the past Reading has had 600 yard practices every Tuesday am, while Nashua held them every Thursday am. I assume these will continue this year as soon as the weather gets reasonable.

JR

camo11.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom