• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Ames range members?

Im just found out about Ames range online and it looks like exactly what im looking for. Are there any members here who can help me through the application process? the website isnt very clear on what needs to be done to join.

I join recently,
I think you can download the application. Just show up to a meeting, 2nd mondays, pay your money and get a key. Its a good club to shoot at.

You can come to a meeting, fill out an application, give a BOD member a check and get your card and key right on the spot.

They do require you to be a GOAL member, but I don't recall being asked about NRA membership.

All MA shooters should be GOAL members anyway, so this is a good excuse.

Gary

Call Jim at Zero Hour Arms. He's on the BOD and can help you out.

I just became a member there myself. I'm enjoying it so far.

Infact, I should be up there this weekend.

You don't really need any help to join. Go to a meeting, or go down to the club on any Saturday morning, fill out the one page application, write a check.

Gary

The outdoor ranges open at 9:00 AM every day except Memorial Day and Easter Sunday. On those two days no outdoor shooting is permitted. The indoor range is open 24 hours a day seven days a week including Memorial Day and Easter Sunday.

^^ indeed i am looking to join very soon. I have been down there for the past 3 weekend getting to know everyone. I just applied for my class A LTC on january 31st. Easton Police tell me three weeks should be all it takes for them to send me my lisence. So after that i plan on joining. I did not see any point in joining before i got my lisence.

Is anyone planning to be there either today saturday or sunday tomorrow? If so maybe a few of us could meet up there. PM me or call my cell. I will most likely be up there sunday opposed to today. anyways let me know 508-510-1958

I just joined Ames a few weeks ago. It was already said, but stop into to Zero Hours and talk to Jim. He can sign you up and give your your key and card. Or attend the monthly meeting. Ames is a great club and has a heated shoot house on the rifle range. They have a bunch of reactive steel targets for rifles and pistols. There is also a kitchen that has soda's for $.50.

Jim at Zero Hour also offers machine gun lessons for I think $45 an hour. That is some serious fun.

Back
Top Bottom