Anti's march on Washington Jan 21st.

A plan for an unorganized meet in DC at the same time as the anti's protest would spread quickly on the various gun forums. How much could it cost to charter a bus? If we don't stand up big here we're going to lose when the republicans compromise away what's left of our rights.

pm kiver he is the one that put the last bus trip together.

You're forgetting the other part: Ban all handguns. They'll have waited all that time for nothing.

I like "Large Supply Magazines" that's a new one [laugh]

It's actually GOOD that they're saying "ban all handguns".

They will be pissing off a LARGE section of the American public by wanting to do that. There's been a huge rise in people looking for licenses over the last five years or so - mostly because they want to purchase a handgun for self protection. And the people doing the purchasing are across all demographics. So they won't just be pissing off the already angry white men.

- - - Updated - - -

I was being sarcastic. I've heard this phrase my entire life. It equates gun purchases with violent intentions to the unwitting public's mind. In essence, everyone interested in purchasing a gun has murder in their eyes. Sheer propaganda by the antis.

I didn't have murder in my eyes when I bought any of my guns. But I'm very likely to have it if they come and try to take them.

more babies have been murdered by abortion than from handguns.

no, i am not religious. i have a nose for hypocrites.

the left are master hypocrites.

Not to turn this into an "A" thread - but I've used that same argument a few times recently with people who were looking to start a tussle about guns.

"So you're all pissed off about guns and the fact that so many children were killed huh?"

"Yes guns should be banned - we can't keep having all these children killed"

" Ok then - well I'm just curious about one thing - do you support a woman's right to choose"

" well of course I do - it's not the government's place to tell people what they can do"

" ok - well what about the military having access to the draft in times of war and stuff like that - do you think they should be able to do that?"

" yes - people need to serve their country and many people are selfish and won't go"

" excellent - I just wanted to clarify which types of children you are ok with killing - and which ones you don't want to get killed. So what you're telling me is that you are ok with killing the really little ones - and you're also ok with killing the ones that almost fully grown - it's just the ones in the middle that we shouldn't be killing off?"

" **** you"

Instead of sitting up here and wishing for rain or cold we should be crashing this thing. Is there any doubt that the pro 2A crowd could easily outnumber the antis? A massive rout would be hard to ignore, and what better time than the day before the most high profile piece of legislation gets rolled out? Everyone showing up to defend the constitution could wear red white and blue or a piece of camo or something. Make it a patriotic thing. Everyone could be unarmed... this time.

If we can fill a bus I'll coordinate it. Other gun boards must be planning a counter protest, right?

Instead of sitting up here and wishing for rain or cold we should be crashing this thing. Is there any doubt that the pro 2A crowd could easily outnumber the antis? A massive rout would be hard to ignore, and what better time than the day before the most high profile piece of legislation gets rolled out? Everyone showing up to defend the constitution could wear red white and blue or a piece of camo or something. Make it a patriotic thing. Everyone could be unarmed... this time.

If we can fill a bus I'll coordinate it. Other gun boards must be planning a counter protest, right?

I am in, I can take a day off of work, this time it is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom