• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anti gun left winger freak!

Part 2 leads me to believe this is satire.

I bet this is a dude from /k/ pranking the internet.

I made it 33 seconds.......

I'll stake that as the record at this point, anyone make it farther before they had to turn it off?

This still photo is enough for me to say he's probably a frootloop who is against his own race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made it 33 seconds.......

I'll stake that as the record at this point, anyone make it farther before they had to turn it off?

I watched the whole thing because I started picking up tells. Watch part 2, he's certainly trolling, it's only a 1:30 long. It's like one of those satire facebook pages.

what an idiot. typical liberal. has all the solutions but absolutely no knowledge of the issues or facts.

This white man really despises white men. Dude must be tortured looking in the mirror. Oh well, seems like this problem might take care of itself, either through self loathing or alternate reality hijinks.

not going to waste 2 mintues of my life on anti gun freaks. Just come in to yell: G43, i am ready.

He went black face, calls it trans-racial. This is actually hilarious.

I think you could have been a bit more tolerant in this video. The non-oppressive term is Basketball American.
Reply · 19

Liberal Revolution 3 months ago
Dont you tell me how to identify! I am the one who is Black you white cis scum! stop your stereotyping not all black people play basketball!! some of us are gamers and enjoy hot pockets bitch!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom