• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another weak attempt at a rant just to get some attention 🙄

Pics from seller's listing:

AR15-mounted-Aimpoint-and-EOTech-2.jpg

What's actually for sale:

IMG_1006_copy__86697.1417022824.1280.1280.JPG

In all honesty, I probably don't want any of the other crap anyway. I guess OP's into LARPing? No other reason to have an AR chock full of accessories.

9ncy2ujznnt71.jpg
[banana]

Last edited:
I'll start this by saying YOU PEOPLE and yes I mean YOU PEOPLE here on NES that do this dumb ass B. S.

STOP posting pictures of fully decked out guns for sale and then making a laundry list of all the items NOT INCLUDED in the Mutha F...ING sale.

If your selling just the gun alone then get your lazy ass going and take all that extra shit off the damn thing.
Take a picture of just what your selling dumb ass.
Oh and for CHRIST sake already learn how to take a picture and use a back drop.
Stop showing all of us your dirty ass sheets as you take a picture using you bed, or your fugly ass feet which you don't even seem to realize are in the horrible picture you just took.

There I said it now bring on the shit talking.
I don't mind one little bit.

Thank you for your time and effort as I work through this very difficult moment in my life where my testosterone and estrogen seem to be trading places in the night.

P.S. How about this.
Let's do one of those stupid little games where you find stuff in the pictures here.
Let's see who can count the feet or shoes that appear in the pictures here on the NES classified section.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll start this by saying YOU PEOPLE and yes I mean YOU PEOPLE here on NES that do this dumb ass B. S.

STOP posting pictures of fully decked out guns for sale and then making a laundry list of all the items NOT INCLUDED in the Mutha F...ING sale.

If your selling just the gun alone then get your lazy ass going and take all that extra shit off the damn thing.
Take a picture of just what your selling dumb ass.
Oh and for CHRIST sake already learn how to take a picture and use a back drop.
Stop showing all of us your dirty ass sheets as you take a picture using you bed, or your fugly ass feet which you don't even seem to realize are in the horrible picture you just took.

There I said it now bring on the shit talking.
I don't mind one little bit.

Thank you for your time and effort as I work through this very difficult moment in my life where my testosterone and estrogen seem to be trading places in the night.

P.S. How about this.
Let's do one of those stupid little games where you find stuff in the pictures here.
Let's see who can count the feet or shoes that appear in the pictures here on the NES classified section.

... "You're..."

🙃

I may actually expand this a bit but I'm not quite sure how to do this yet.
I want to offer something up as a prise for whoever gets the correct number of feet in photos but we need an independent judge to confirm the winner and then they get screwed out of the prize. Anyway just an idea at the moment, I'm really hoping this thread gets hijacked by the usual suspects.
What kind of prise ?

Addition to the Goose Rules for classifieds:

1. Must show firearm with only items included in the sale.
2. Must model firearm wearing the NES uniform:
  • Pith Helmet (unless selling a ballistic helmet)
  • 511/Oakley or skinflint equivalent eye protection
  • Hawaiian shirt
  • CCW sash/reflective belt/cowbell
  • Concealment vest/slob sweatshirt depending on the season
  • Rhodesian shorts (woodland BDU acceptable equivalent) [Kitanica cargo shorts also acceptable equivalent if username=Reptile]
  • Crocks/Sketchers/Redwings depending on the season

Hi Billie Mays here and my ghost came back to tell you about this great deal! Today you can finally own a Gen 5 Glock 44 to satisfy your shooting and training goals while not spending a small fortune on ammunition. Ignore that you will have to spend another $300 to get a decent trigger and sights and even more money trying to figure out which ammo actually works! Expect 50 malfunctions and 3 light primer strikes in 425 rounds to make sure you get your malfunction drills in! The craziest part of this deal? The 40 year old Thunderbolts ran better than the Federal Automatch! This can all be yours for the low, low price of $500.

And why should you take this amazing deal? I was too stupid to just buy the Taurus TX-22 Competition!

But seriously, I can't even look at my 44 and make the "just as good" claim in comparison to a Taurus.

I’m pretty sure almost everyone selling on NES doesn’t actually want to sell what they’re trying to “sell”. Feel free to price things below what you purchased them at cause you know, used is used. No one cares about any of your shotty and crap “upgrades”. Hell, more than half the stuff for sale here is cheaper brand new at the LGS or on Armslist. If you’ve had to bump items more than once or twice, I’m talking about you.

Edit- I’m just pissed off tonight. Get off my lawn.

If you’ve had to bump items more than once or twice, I’m talking about you.
I see this comment often when the monthly classifieds rants start up. No problem with anyones opinion like that, but when I read it I think these people must’ve forgotten that there’s a lot more than the usual 2-3 dozen posters here. I’d venture a guess hundreds a day scrolling around.

Just because one of us regulars hasn’t bought it doesn’t mean one of the thousands of lurkers a week looking around won’t.

I’m pretty sure almost everyone selling on NES doesn’t actually want to sell what they’re trying to “sell”. Feel free to price things below what you purchased them at cause you know, used is used. No one cares about any of your shotty and crap “upgrades”. Hell, more than half the stuff for sale here is cheaper brand new at the LGS or on Armslist. If you’ve had to bump items more than once or twice, I’m talking about you.

Edit- I’m just pissed off tonight. Get off my lawn.
Unless its a weird/strange/low desire gun, or over 1500 bucks, if you have to bump your gun more than twice....your price is too high. Likely way too high.

I see this comment often when the monthly classifieds rants start up. No problem with anyones opinion like that, but when I read it I think these people must’ve forgotten that there’s a lot more than the usual 2-3 dozen posters here. I’d venture a guess hundreds a day scrolling around.

Just because one of us regulars hasn’t bought it doesn’t mean one of the thousands of lurkers a week looking around won’t.

While I agree, many of the lurkers (I’ve sold to a few) are also lurking on the other forums and resale sites and know what a fair price is, or at least have multiple points of reference. There are some deals to be found here, but they’re few and far between.

While I agree, many of the lurkers (I’ve sold to a few) are also lurking on the other forums and resale sites and know what a fair price is, or at least have multiple points of reference. There are some deals to be found here, but they’re few and far between.
Most of the deals get snapped up and relisted a week later for normal forum prices.

Pics from seller's listing:

AR15-mounted-Aimpoint-and-EOTech-2.jpg

What's actually for sale:

IMG_1006_copy__86697.1417022824.1280.1280.JPG

In all honesty, I probably don't want any of the other crap anyway. I guess OP's into LARPing? No other reason to have an AR chock full of accessories.

9ncy2ujznnt71.jpg
[banana]
I don't know where you got these pictures from, but knowing OP personally, I can guarantee you, that's not him.

I don't know where you got these pictures from, but knowing OP personally, I can guarantee you, that's not him.
Lol i think you misinterpreted @mountains post..... he's not talking about the OP but some other idiotic post....

Back
Top Bottom