• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another weak attempt at a rant just to get some attention 🙄

BONESTOCK

NES Member
I'll start this by saying YOU PEOPLE and yes I mean YOU PEOPLE here on NES that do this dumb ass B. S.

STOP posting pictures of fully decked out guns for sale and then making a laundry list of all the items NOT INCLUDED in the Mutha F...ING sale.

If your selling just the gun alone then get your lazy ass going and take all that extra shit off the damn thing.
Take a picture of just what your selling dumb ass.
Oh and for CHRIST sake already learn how to take a picture and use a back drop.
Stop showing all of us your dirty ass sheets as you take a picture using you bed, or your fugly ass feet which you don't even seem to realize are in the horrible picture you just took.

There I said it now bring on the shit talking.
I don't mind one little bit.

Thank you for your time and effort as I work through this very difficult moment in my life where my testosterone and estrogen seem to be trading places in the night.

P.S. How about this.
Let's do one of those stupid little games where you find stuff in the pictures here.
Let's see who can count the feet or shoes that appear in the pictures here on the NES classified section.

Last edited:
The classifieds sure have their problems. That said judging from the comments in your feedback you'd probably be a lot less stressed out if you'd just ignore what's bothering you.

You and I have been here for about the same time and we both have high use of classifieds. Let it go man. People have always been insane there and looking at one of the feedbacks to you looks like it's driving you insane with it.

I was gonna cook up a nice Brunch for the wife and I, but now you have me counting feet in the classifieds.
I may actually expand this a bit but I'm not quite sure how to do this yet.
I want to offer something up as a prise for whoever gets the correct number of feet in photos but we need an independent judge to confirm the winner and then they get screwed out of the prize. Anyway just an idea at the moment, I'm really hoping this thread gets hijacked by the usual suspects.

Low-level rant, yes, but I agree with the underlying complaint.

Post pics of what you're selling, not what you're not. It is lazy.

While we're at it can we please ban the morons who think the dollar sign goes here? 100$
I've seen guns in the classifieds that I was interested in, but then saw that the idiot seller thinks the dollar sign goes on the right.
I can't do business with those dopes.

Yesssssssssssss.

While I agree to an extent, when I see those listings I just move on. Although If they had put all kinds of emoji's in the title, I bet it would have sold quickly....

Dude.....the grass really needs to start growing so you can work on your lawn and stop shitposting. :)

That said, i love crapping on the classifieds threads.

I don't spend a lot of time in the classified. But in fairness to people who sell there maybe they are not sure if the gun will sell or not. So they don't want to remove accessories just to install them again. With some stuff that can be a PITA.

As far as pictures of feet and bedspreads, remember that you are dealing with amateurs with cell phones. If you want a professional product shot NES is not your source.

While we're at it can we please ban the morons who think the dollar sign goes here? 100$
I've seen guns in the classifieds that I was interested in, but then saw that the idiot seller thinks the dollar sign goes on the right.

Don't you know that means it is extra killy?

Consider feet in pics lucky. Down here (TN) we have an issue with people taking crotch shots when posting their pistols. Apparently some are just too lazy or find it to physically tasking to stand over a well lit surface (or outside ffs) and snap a pic. So we get Billie Gene in a pair of his "garage" jeans snapping a pic of his shield while its propped up on his zipper just under his Hank Williams Jr belt buckle 🤦‍♂️.

I'll start this by saying YOU PEOPLE and yes I mean YOU PEOPLE here on NES that do this dumb ass B. S.

STOP posting pictures of fully decked out guns for sale and then making a laundry list of all the items NOT INCLUDED in the Mutha F...ING sale.

If your selling just the gun alone then get your lazy ass going and take all that extra shit off the damn thing.
Take a picture of just what your selling dumb ass.
Oh and for CHRIST sake already learn how to take a picture and use a back drop.
Stop showing all of us your dirty ass sheets as you take a picture using you bed, or your fugly ass feet which you don't even seem to realize are in the horrible picture you just took.

There I said it now bring on the shit talking.
I don't mind one little bit.

Thank you for your time and effort as I work through this very difficult moment in my life where my testosterone and estrogen seem to be trading places in the night.

P.S. How about this.
Let's do one of those stupid little games where you find stuff in the pictures here.
Let's see who can count the feet or shoes that appear in the pictures here on the NES classified section.
Подушечка_ступни.png

Sometimes it does. I'm a software developer for a tech/finance company. We're not always using the US Dollar as a basis. So, we use numeric values, followed by an industry recognized alpha designator. An example would be "1,123,456.99$USD".

I don't spend a lot of time in the classified. But in fairness to people who sell there maybe they are not sure if the gun will sell or not. So they don't want to remove accessories just to install them again. With some stuff that can be a PITA.

As far as pictures of feet and bedspreads, remember that you are dealing with amateurs with cell phones. If you want a professional product shot NES is not your source.

With the notable exception of Greg Derr. He does some beautiful gunsmithing, and professional pictures of his work.

Most of the rest of you are like me - cell phones, bad backgrounds, poor setup. As @Coda says above, NES isn't the place for professional product shots.

Back
Top Bottom