ANOTHER SHOOT OUT ON MBTA BUS

I hope that whoever did that shooting gets their LTC license revoked, and is permanently forbidden by law from carrying a firearm in public!

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/city_region/breaking_news/2007/03/police_hunt_for_1.html

Boston Police are hunting for a lone gunman who opened fire on an MBTA bus in Dorchester and shot at least one person in the head.

Police said the shooting occurred shortly after 3:30 p.m. this afternoon at the corner of Columbia Road and Washington Street.

Joe Pesaturo, MBTA spokesman, said one person was shot on the Route 23 bus around 95 Washington St. The bus was outbound headed to Ashmont from Ruggles.

"The person has sustained a very serious gunshot wound to the head," he said.

A gunman was seen fleeing the scene, witnesses told police.

Boston Police Commissioner Edward F. Davis is on his way to the scene to talk to reporters.

The condition of the victim is not known, but Boston Police homicide investigators have been called to the scene to join the crime scene probe.

Thank goodness there were no licensed gun owners carrying firearms on that bus. Someone might have gotten hurt.

Same thing for California's bizarre descent into gun control mania. Despite the various laws about who can own what, waiting periods and all the rest, guns of all kinds flow across the Mexican border almost as fast as stolen California cars flow the other way. Gun shipments destined for the streets of southern California have been air-dropped in the desert, dropped on the Pacific coastline by boat, and brought across the US border in 4x4's and trucks. Shootings are on the rise in Los Angeles and the southern half of San Diego county. But hey, obviously, those gun control laws are accomplishing something.

NECN said it was an 18 ear old and was in critical condition. They also said that police were looking for "black males" spotted running from the scene. Apparently black males aren't allowed to run away from someone that is shooting at people.

Instead of the BPD being skeptical toward the Guardian Angels they should give them flashbangs and MP-5's and say do it your way.

I have mixed feelings about the non-violent approach of the Guardian Angels. It may actually do good in the long-run, or it may not. They do seem to have some success in helping kids to stay out of gangs, but when it comes to dealing with those already bangin' their way through life, I don't think the Crips, Bloods or MS13 is very impressed by those red berets.

statistally speaking we are doing pretty damn well, 13 murders in 3 months is nothing..
cities like philidelphia are already up past 78 murders this month.

When you have a collection of human ignorance that dense people have to die, its purely a matter of darwinian evolution at work..
i say let it continue..
let them kill one another..

Anyone seen a sketch released? How can you shoot a person on a crowded bus and no one saw any faces. Everyone is the community is scared of these kids ....it's a pretty good example of what happens when only the bad people have guns.

On the plus side, I guess it is good buisness for my hospital *wink*

Back
Top Bottom