• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another reason to leave your wife at home...

bass.jpg

Never gonna hear the end of this... 9lb 3oz [banghead]

Attachments

• bass.jpg
    bass.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 67
Look on the bright side- wouldn't you much rather have one bragging about the fish she caught than have one nagging you about all the time you spend fishing. [grin]

-Mike

Look on the bright side- wouldn't you much rather have one bragging about the fish she caught than have one nagging you about all the time you spend fishing. [grin]

-Mike

I dunno that's a hard one... Never even seen a bass that big before. She beat my best by about 2 lbs.

I learned that lesson the first time I took my wife shooting, and she cleaned my clock. Dead on spot accurate with everything from the Mk1 up to the G22 including snubbies

That looks like supper to me! Whoever caught it cleans it, right? Looks like you did just fine!

Nice fish. In the early-mid 90s I was fishing the pond at Rocky Woods in Medfield, MA with a buddy of mine who caught a 10+ pounder. We saw what was clearly a monster sunning himself in the shallows and my friend dropped a sweedish pimple right in front of him. He went for it immediately. That's a massive bass for New England waters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom