• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another poll.....

One of the guys at my club is dealing with this now - selling off a bunch of guns because the place he is moving to doesn't allow them.

I don't have an issue with a landlord stipulating no guns until they take even a single penny of assistance money - play with Uncle Sam's dollars then play by the same rules he has to.

If that is the case than the landlord should be entirely responsible for the safety of the tenant, and if anything should ever happen the tenant or family of the tenant. They should be able to sue for not providing adequate security.

Dean

If the apartment complex is privately owned then this has nothing to do with the 2A and I think they should be able to ban guns if they want. If government has any stake in it, then my answer changes.

If the apartment complex is privately owned then this has nothing to do with the 2A and I think they should be able to ban guns if they want. If government has any stake in it, then my answer changes.

I voted 'No', but I do have mixed feelings on this. Your property, your rules, although that has been overridden in a million ways already (ADA, civil rights act, etc...)

One of the guys at my club is dealing with this now - selling off a bunch of guns because the place he is moving to doesn't allow them.

I don't have an issue with a landlord stipulating no guns until they take even a single penny of assistance money - play with Uncle Sam's dollars then play by the same rules he has to.

So what's he selling?!?! Anything good?

I noticed in our contact they didn't allow guns. We wrote to the management company asking for us to allow it. They changed their minds as long as they are locked up. ...

I noticed in our contact they didn't allow guns. We wrote to the management company asking for us to allow it. They changed their minds as long as they are locked up. ...

Is that an admission on their part that the place isn't safe and it's likely that you'll be burglarized ???

Back
Top Bottom