Another idiot

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/17738621/detail.html

Man Shooting Gun At Woodpile Strikes Woman

19-Year-Old To Face Charges After Weymouth Incident

BOSTON -- A 19-year-old who was shooting a rifle at a woodpile in his back yard Thursday shot through a fence and struck a woman in Weymouth Thursday night.

John Murphy III was shooting outside his home at 105 Gilbert Road at about 6 p.m. when he struck Debra O'Neil, 51, in her forearm. She was outside with her dog at the time of the incident, according to police.

O'Neil was taken to South Shore Hospital, where she underwent surgery.

Murphy was arraigned Friday in Quincy District Court and charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon, possession of a weapon without a firearm ID card and discharging firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling.

"It's a next door neighbor. He feels terrible. It was an accident," former youth pastor Rich Chamberlain said.

He was held on $10,000 bail.

Moron [frown]

He was held on $10,000 bail.

absolute idiot. he'll do more time than Jayquan McConnico.

I wonder if anyone hear rifle shots? or was she hit with the 1st shot.

Video says he tried to claim it was a pellet gun, but when they found it, it was proved not to be -- though they didn't say what it was.

My guess: a .22 rimfire. I'll bet it was first shot, but then anyway there is lots of rimfire ammo that just isn't very loud especially in a long gun.

How'd he get the gun without an FID?

Wonder if it is his father's? Article didn't say whose house it was, but it sounds like he probably lived there since he was a minor.

Interesting twist, if the father had an expired "lifetime" FID.

Now compare this with what happened to Jayquan McConnico, the person responsible for Liquarie's (sp) death in Boston. Maybe someone needs a trip to said wood pile.

After seeing what Jayquan McConnico got for a sentence, I wouldnt worry a bit if I was this Coast Guardsman/ Eagle Scout........

Yeah, I would think if they use the same standards, seeing that Jayquan was a repeat offender who actually got someone killed with his gun, and only got probation, in this case they will give the guy a payment of $1000 from the state, a pat on the back, and a brick of .22LR.

This Bozo should not have been charged with AB/DW if he was shooting into his woodpile. That charge is just piling it on.

Back
Top Bottom