• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

And so it begins

Just picked up bar from b&k sales. Get more pics after I put it all together.

IMAG0092.jpg

almost took it out for my own "battle of bulge" day at range, but that would entail loading up almost everything I got, which im too lazy to do today lol

Spoke with my friend who does the military rifle shoots at Sippican and he said he wants to resume them in a few months. You MUST come down with some toys and hang out with us one Sunday.[grin]

Browning Automatic Rifle (M-1918A2). got to love a gun thats so heavy, that the recoil of a 30-06 round is nothing on rapid fire lol

I know... I should have put an emoticon to show I was joking. : ) But I like my version better. I first learned about the BAR when I was in the 4th grade and took out a book on the history of the Marine Corps. It had a story, I believe a Medal of Honour winner, who cleared a hill of Chinese with his BAR. That book might have been the beginning of my interest in milsurps.

Originals go for $2500-3500. Norinco stopped making the repros a couple years ago. They still pop up on gunbroker, guns America gunshows ect from time to time for 400-500

Vet bringback all matching non import or RC byf 41 luger I picked up for $1200

facebook_-191819317jpg.jpg

facebook_1927770596jpg.jpg

facebook_116290329jpg.jpg

And first pics of my refinished 1918 made m1903 Springfield that's on it's way back here today

facebook_-415714173jpg.jpg

facebook_-1015898313jpg.jpg

facebook_-1353174266jpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom