• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

And now there's one less, Buttgiggles is out........of the race that is

I knew Bernie was gonna experience his Waterloo this November. I took xrays of a patient the other day in Boston who was decked out in Bernie attire. Nice guy but I was tempted to turn the mAs up to full tilt........

This. I can't believe how many circle the drain of gay bashing. Plenty of reasons to dislike mayor Pete's platform. Who he chooses to sleep with isn't one of them nor should it be.
So we can't talk about him being gay? Calling a gay guy gay is gay bashing? If he was really short or really fat of if he spoke with a weird speech impediment people would talk about it. And they would kid him about it. Would making fun of those things equal bashing too? Anytime someone is unusual or outside the norm people like to make fun of them. It doesn't mean they are hated, it just means people like to poke fun at other people if they are different. Being gay is different. I know we're supposed to pretend that being gay isn't different, but it is. Most people are heterosexual. The ones who aren't are different and people love to make fun of anything different. Some people can kid around in a good natured way, and some people are a little more juvenile in their humor, but its still humor. If you can't laugh at yourself or if you get pissy when other people make fun of you then you're going to spend most of your life annoyed.
Personally, I don't really care if a guy is gay or straight. But if he was my buddy he would get his balls busted just like the rest of us. One of my crew is at least 300 pounds. When we get together with our friends the fat jokes are endless. One of my buddies has a pretty strong stutter. He's got an awesome sense of humor and he likes to exaggerate his stutter when he orders food or drinks just to get a reaction from the waiter.
I'm sick and tired of the social justice Nancys telling me I can't make jokes. You can all go to hell. I'll probably be there too, so when you get to hell meet me at the bar and I'll push in your stool.

So we can't talk about him being gay? Calling a gay guy gay is gay bashing? If he was really short or really fat of if he spoke with a weird speech impediment people would talk about it. And they would kid him about it. Would making fun of those things equal bashing too? Anytime someone is unusual or outside the norm people like to make fun of them. It doesn't mean they are hated, it just means people like to poke fun at other people if they are different. Being gay is different. I know we're supposed to pretend that being gay isn't different, but it is. Most people are heterosexual. The ones who aren't are different and people love to make fun of anything different. Some people can kid around in a good natured way, and some people are a little more juvenile in their humor, but its still humor. If you can't laugh at yourself or if you get pissy when other people make fun of you then you're going to spend most of your life annoyed.
Personally, I don't really care if a guy is gay or straight. But if he was my buddy he would get his balls busted just like the rest of us. One of my crew is at least 300 pounds. When we get together with our friends the fat jokes are endless. One of my buddies has a pretty strong stutter. He's got an awesome sense of humor and he likes to exaggerate his stutter when he orders food or drinks just to get a reaction from the waiter.
I'm sick and tired of the social justice Nancys telling me I can't make jokes. You can all go to hell. I'll probably be there too, so when you get to hell meet me at the bar and I'll push in your stool.
I don’t think anyone is telling you you can’t make gay jokes. This just happens to be specifically about a political campaign, in which I don’t think anything like being fat or gay should have any, ANY, relation whatsoever to the platform.

Also a CIA asset and very much swamp creature. Don't keep your eyes off of him.

Funny how Deep State CIA "assets" are America's liabilities. I hope Trump in 2021 goes through all these agencies with a stiff broom.

I can tolerate homosexuals. What I don't tolerate is their acting out in public to force people to "celebrate" their proclivity. Normal people don't parade their sexual behaviors in front of everyone and demand that we praise them. Normal people keep private what is meant to be private. If you are gay and want me to accept you and deal with you on an equal basis, then act like everyone else and be known for what you do in life that contributes to society, not known for what you do at home that is supposed to be kept private. Example: Leonard Bernstein's being gay has no bearing on his being one of the greatest musicians and teachers of music in history. Neither did his political views. Bernstein is famous for being a musician, not for being gay or Lefty.

Bottom line: If you want to be known for being gay, be prepared to be ridiculed for wanting to be known for being gay.

I don’t think anyone is telling you you can’t make gay jokes. This just happens to be specifically about a political campaign, in which I don’t think anything like being fat or gay should have any, ANY, relation whatsoever to the platform.
Who said it did? I didn't read one comment from anyone who said they wouldn't vote for him due to his sexuality. Not one.

It's all wheelin n' dealing with the Politburo fighting behind the scenes, while the media is STILL talking smoke n mirrors about the over-analyzing garbage issues like "the black vote". Watch MSNBC once in a while for entertainment.....Morning Bloe and Al Sharpton ARGUING over what "type" of black voters mattered in S.C., and later down the road. Meanwhile the Dem Establishment is moving forward with the real agenda and what matters (to them).

1) We know DNC does not want Bernie, but he probably has the largest DEM vote block.
2) we know warren and steyer wont be it.
3) only thing left is Mike,

The real question: How does the DNC screw Bernie and put Mike in, that's what I see happening

If someone wants to hang it out there ,it's fair game.
The SJW's on here would probably stroke out when my group of friends get together.
Straight and gay both.
We do what friends do , bust balls
It's a ruthless bunch and nothing is sacred.

Back
Top Bottom