• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

And finally I have the video!! Update on top!

Wow that is crazy and the fact that they tried to start trouble again outside is even more bizarre!
who pushes someone they are 100% sure has a firearm and knows how to use it, and that person is also 100% sure you dont have a firearm, knows you cant shoot one or even operate one

I went to two gun shops, same day, a few weeks ago. At both times, I had a gun pointed in my direction by two sorry excuses for LTC holders.

....I did what I had to do and make sure that those idiots don’t go to any range again by their selves....

Wow don't you think beating them into a vegetative state is a little cruel? I mean really, some poor health care worker is stuck spoon feeding them now. I think it might have been more humane to just give them a dirt nap from acute lead poisoning. [smile]

Seriously though, I'm glad I'm reading your post here and not as an obit.

MikeRizz, I was able to take them down, I am not proud of it, but I was in many situations worst than this one. The problem is that today, even scumbags (pardon my language) have their rights and even if you just defense yourself, depending on the attorneys and judges, you will win the case hands down, or they will say that you used your body as a weapon and make you pay for it. I almost doubt it that this will be the case, but for sure I will be having calls tomorrow (hopefully all good).

Ish.

Who knows George D.? Here where I live, there are many gangs (we normally don’t see them, but there are) who think they own the world, I am sorry but I just became an American Citizen no long ago and I did the right thing and I came from the big door. Most of these gangs’ members are not even from this country or have their Citizenship, and for sure I will not back up from their stupidity. I just hope that these two retards that attack me for no reason whatsoever are in pain at the hospital or wherever they went or took them after I left.

I understand new gun’s owners and their mistakes. We all have them at first, but I don’t give a c**p about the people who go to the range and try to shot like they saw in the movies (sideways, etc).

I just hope that everything will be over in the morning,

Ish.

Who knows George D.? Here where I live, there are many gangs (we normally don’t see them, but there are) who think they own the world, I am sorry but I just became an American Citizen no long ago and I did the right thing and I came from the big door. Most of these gangs’ members are not even from this country or have their Citizenship, and for sure I will not back up from their stupidity. I just hope that these two retards that attack me for no reason whatsoever are in pain at the hospital or wherever they went or took them after I left.

I understand new gun’s owners and their mistakes. We all have them at first, but I don’t give a c**p about the people who go to the range and try to shot like they saw in the movies (sideways, etc).

I just hope that everything will be over in the morning,

Ish.

We need more people like you Ish, +4!

Wow. Getting swept in a gunshop is one thing, but having a loaded gun pointed at your chest and the trigger pressed is a whole different animal. I'm glad you're OK.

Mustad, I learn from the range's office that they make copies of their ID's and they were not allowed to go to that range anymore, but really they didn't talk to me outside, they just pushed me and try to fight.

Ish.

This simply proves that they are DUMB! Trying to fight with an armed man who has already shown he knows how to shoot is asking for a dirt nap! That's Darwin Award worthy.

Glad you're OK, we've had that situation occur a few times at our range. The best move is always to remove yourself from the area as soon as possible. You just can't teach stupid.

I agree this is not a time to clean your weapon and put it in its case. Drop the mag clear your weapon and take your whole pile of stuff to a safe spot to organize. I don't think I will ever go to a public range if this is the kind of shit that goes on there. Though I doubt many of the ranges up here have this stuff going on too often, I hope.

Glad you got out of there without any extra ventilation.

Yes sir, good guess, it was in PBC,

Ish

Was this the range run by the County Sheriff's Dept?

x2. Now that more is coming out, maybe this should get moved to the members only forum.

No fear, this was NOT in MA. It's FL and their laws are quite different. Ish has nothing to fear from the law down there.

I would however be cautious wrt these dirtbags finding out where you live.

I don't think that I have EVER gone to a range unarmed. One on my person is always loaded at the range.

I don't like public ranges either although I have shot at the one in PBC run by the Sheriff's Dept and one commercial range in Bellevue, WA . . . but a group of us rented the place for an event similar to an NES Shoot.

Ish, I hope everything works out OK for you.

I've seen some pretty bizarre stuff at private ranges, but I have to agree that I can't ever see myself shooting at a public/rental range. Glad you are safe.

B

I went to a nice public indoor range a couple of times in MA, the AFS place. However each time I went, there were always some questionable people there, and I do not have any real desire to go there again, given that I belong to a great club. The only thing nice about the place was being able to rent some interesting stuff.

No the range it is not run by the SDO, but it is a well know range, so for now I rather not to say the name. I know you all will understand.

Okay, here we go with the good news and the bad news.

I just had a call from a friend nurse who works at the hospital where these two morons are hospitalize.

The good news: They just are two idiots who came to the states illegally and tried to open their new gang. Both of them will be flying to Haiti as soon as they are recover and they will not be allow to visit the USA for the next 10 years. Everything went on the DL and no media was or will be present. No more public unless is in company of a member or an instructor will be allowed to go to that range.

The bad news: They will not have to pay their hospital’s bill because they are illegal immigrants!!!. I am not allowed to see their deportation.

I hope that’s all I will have to hear on the next days,

Ish.

No the range it is not run by the SDO, but it is a well know range, so for now I rather not to say the name. I know you all will understand.

Okay, here we go with the good news and the bad news.

I just had a call from a friend nurse who works at the hospital where these two morons are hospitalize.

The good news: They just are two idiots who came to the states illegally and tried to open their new gang. Both of them will be flying to Haiti as soon as they are recover and they will not be allow to visit the USA for the next 10 years. Everything went on the DL and no media was or will be present. No more public unless is in company of a member or an instructor will be allowed to go to that range.

The bad news: They will not have to pay their hospital’s bill because they are illegal immigrants!!!. I am not allowed to see their deportation.

I hope that’s all I will have to hear on the next days,

Ish.

If they were illegals how the hell did they rent a gun?

flammable.gif

Glad you are ok, I would chalk that quiet day at the public range as a FAIL.

If they were illegals how the hell did they rent a gun?

You are kidding, right? Lets put it this way with a different example. There are more illegal people working in construction in the USA that Americans. I hope I answered your question.

Back
Top Bottom