Ammunition Sales Soar in Response to Coronavirus Panic

This is true. I remember there being no real lack of shotgun ammo and also 17HMR. Think I remember people saying there was plenty of 40 to be had but Ive never owned anything in 40 so cant say for sure. Im sure the trap fields were busy back then.
Truth.

It was great during the last scare, there were customers bitching about limits as I was walking out of the LGS with a case of 40 and announcing to the clerk I'd be right back for the three battle packs of M80. A few of the customers lost their shit when they saw how much I was allowed to buy(not knowing what I purchased) while they could only get one box each of 9/.223.

Truth.

It was great during the last scare, there were customers bitching about limits as I was walking out of the LGS with a case of 40 and announcing to the clerk I'd be right back for the three battle packs of M80. A few of the customers lost their shit when they saw how much I was allowed to buy(not knowing what I purchased) while they could only get one box each of 9/.223.
Maybe I should pick up a foe-tay...

I am pretty much out of 9mm carry ammo so I guess it will be .45JHP in the 1911 and JM625. Only carrying three pistols at the moment. Tandem shoulder rig will have to wait until my broken wing is fixed.

I got to work here this morning only to listen some of my city coworkers complain about how they couldn’t find any ammo yesterday ! Seriously ? How do you own guns and not have ANY ammo ??

Back
Top Bottom