Ammo for Mauser Argentino 1909....

Does anyone know of a good source to purchase ammo from? Specifically for a Mauser Argentino 1909 engineers carbine. Via the Internet would be great, I live in NH.

Dave

Just do a search for 7.65 Argentine Mauser ammo. I pulled up a search and found 4 sources on the first page including a few auction sites.

Mauser 1909 ammo...

My knowledge of ammo is linited. As long as I know the rounds are going to fire, I guess that's all that counts. Does age of ammo make a difference in whether it's going to fire or not? What is the cost of a box? And do you mail ammo to NH?

Thanks for responding,
Dave

Any surplus you find may have rounds that fail to fire. That's already factored into the cost.

We ship to established customers and FFL's. That way we stay out of trouble, as we know who we're shipping to.

I do get out some, and can bring some with me, if arragements are made ahead of time.

Where in NH are you?

Any surplus you find may have rounds that fail to fire. That's already factored into the cost.

We ship to established customers and FFL's. That way we stay out of trouble, as we know who we're shipping to.

I do get out some, and can bring some with me, if arragements are made ahead of time.

Where in NH are you?

Thanks for writing. I live in Northwood, NH and own a buisness in Nottingham, NH. I do have a friend who is a FFL. You could probably ship to him. How old is the ammo that you have?

Dave

The stuff we have is fairly new stuff, usually made on Norma or other commercial brass, has soft point bullets, and it isn't cheap.

About $25 to $30 per box of 20. It is good hunting ammo, though.

Back
Top Bottom