Alpha, Omega, and Anachrony...

LenS said:
C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

He told me to meet my daughters first boyfriend with me sitting at the table. Cleaning my biggest gun, and then say, "Hey, do you know a good way to get blood off of stainless steel?"

Derek has two boys, no girls. The older boy already is a "chip off the old block"! It's not Derek who will worry, but the mothers of girls in the area should be trembling with fear! [twisted]

[lol] [lol] [lol]

LenS said:
C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

He told me to meet my daughters first boyfriend with me sitting at the table. Cleaning my biggest gun, and then say, "Hey, do you know a good way to get blood off of stainless steel?"

Derek has two boys, no girls. The older boy already is a "chip off the old block"! It's not Derek who will worry, but the mothers of girls in the area should be trembling with fear! [twisted]

[lol] [lol] [lol]

LenS said:
C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Lynne said:
LenS said:
C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

[lol] [lol] [lol]

I just figured that he must have chased a few...Because that answer was perfect for me. :D

Lynne said:
LenS said:
C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

[lol] [lol] [lol]

I just figured that he must have chased a few...Because that answer was perfect for me. :D

Lynne said:
LenS said:
C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

[lol] [lol] [lol]

my dad did somthign like that. when my uncle went to pick up my aunt for their first date my dad was sitting on the porch in a rocking chair with his double barreled 12 gauge.

my dad did somthign like that. when my uncle went to pick up my aunt for their first date my dad was sitting on the porch in a rocking chair with his double barreled 12 gauge.

C-pher said:
Lynne said:
LenS said:
C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Chris,

It's having a sister how is 13 years my younger that has made me come up with some shall we say "ideas". [wink]

C-pher said:
Lynne said:
LenS said:
C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Chris,

It's having a sister how is 13 years my younger that has made me come up with some shall we say "ideas". [wink]

C-pher said:
Lynne said:
LenS said:
C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Chris,

derek said:
Chris,

Yup - that would certainly do it....especially if big brother is a Marine! [lol]

derek said:
Chris,

Yup - that would certainly do it....especially if big brother is a Marine! [lol]

derek said:
Chris,

C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

Sounds similar to the famous
"I've got a shotgun, a shovel and 10 acres behind the house, so you'd better behave" or "If you make her cry, I'll make you cry".

Juergen, father to an almost 16 YO girl.

C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

"I've got a shotgun, a shovel and 10 acres behind the house, so you'd better behave" or "If you make her cry, I'll make you cry".

C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

Derek, that is Alan with his younger girl cousins. For some reason they love the hell out of him. [roll] After watching him with some of their boyfriends, oh god. [lol] I did have to laugh though. [wink]

Derek, that is Alan with his younger girl cousins. For some reason they love the hell out of him. [roll] After watching him with some of their boyfriends, oh god. [lol] I did have to laugh though. [wink]

Jay, my wife was a renaissance fair...um...afficiando (read: geek) in the days of her youthful indiscretions. She was a beer wench, and proud of it. I'll see if I can find a pic...and get her permission to post it.

Jay, finally got a pic of me in armor to post:

d3ef.jpg

From left, that's Johnathon, The Squire Who Is Not Named, me (in my persona as Lord Domnall), Erika and Brenna. They're my squire brothers (well, Johnathon was released and took service with Duke Gavin Kilkenny of Kilcarron, and The Squire Who Is Not Named was fired... for cause) - we were all sworn in fealty to Vicomte Sir Gaius Auklandus. Erika, Brenna & I are still sworn to Gaius.

This pic was taken at Pennsic 20. The Squire Who Is Not Named and I are armed with polearms, Johnathon fought Florentine (two-swords) and Erika and Brenna were fighting with sword and shield.

Ross

Sorry, but I can't resist,

We're knights of the round table, we dance whene're we're able.
We do routines, and border scenes, and footwork imp-e-cable;
We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and spamalot.

We're knights of the round table, our shows are for-mid-able
The many times, we're given rhymes, that are quite un-sing-able
We're often mad in Camelot, we sing from the lie of hamalot!

Though we're tough and able,
Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable,
Between our quests, we seek incest and impersonate Clark Gable,
It's a busy life in Camelot:

I have to push the pram-a-lot!

Garys said:
Sorry, but I can't resist,

We're knights of the round table, we dance whene're we're able.
We do routines, and border scenes, and footwork imp-e-cable;
We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and spamalot.

We're knights of the round table, our shows are for-mid-able
The many times, we're given rhymes, that are quite un-sing-able
We're often mad in Camelot, we sing from the lie of hamalot!

Though we're tough and able,
Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable,
Between our quests, we seek incest and impersonate Clark Gable,
It's a busy life in Camelot:

I have to push the pram-a-lot!

Hey, thanks, Gary! I never could figure out that line with Clark Gable... now I know!

Although... we were only squires. Not silly English kniggets. :D

Back
Top Bottom