Alpha, Omega, and Anachrony...

Moderator said:
Note to self, don't piss off Jay G

Heh.

Now, imagine, if you will, being a goblin and seeing THAT glaring at you at 2:00 AM, only holding a Winchester 1300 shotgun...

[twisted] [twisted] [twisted]

Moderator said:

Heh.

Now, imagine, if you will, being a goblin and seeing THAT glaring at you at 2:00 AM, only holding a Winchester 1300 shotgun...

Moderator said:

Heh.

Jay, were you ever in the SCA? :D

I see I"m gonna have to post some of my pics with me in armor... but not now. It's tired and I'm getting late.

I see I"m gonna have to post some of my pics with me in armor... but not now. It's tired and I'm getting late.

Ross,

No, I was never officially in the SCA. I barely had time for going to KRF, let alone events, tournaments, etc. One of my good friends is VERY into the SCA (he's usually got a truck bed full of foam-wrapped lances, pikes, and other assorted weaponry) and it's pretty much consumed him...

Pilgrim,

I'm torn between that outfit and a good set of camos and the AK... ;)

Or maybe a good flannel shirt and a McCullough chainsaw...

NO ONE will be good enough for my little Princess.

Ross,

No, I was never officially in the SCA. I barely had time for going to KRF, let alone events, tournaments, etc. One of my good friends is VERY into the SCA (he's usually got a truck bed full of foam-wrapped lances, pikes, and other assorted weaponry) and it's pretty much consumed him...

Pilgrim,

Ross,

Pilgrim,

C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

He told me to meet my daughters first boyfriend with me sitting at the table. Cleaning my biggest gun, and then say, "Hey, do you know a good way to get blood off of stainless steel?"

Derek has two boys, no girls. The older boy already is a "chip off the old block"! It's not Derek who will worry, but the mothers of girls in the area should be trembling with fear! [twisted]

C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

He told me to meet my daughters first boyfriend with me sitting at the table. Cleaning my biggest gun, and then say, "Hey, do you know a good way to get blood off of stainless steel?"

Derek has two boys, no girls. The older boy already is a "chip off the old block"! It's not Derek who will worry, but the mothers of girls in the area should be trembling with fear! [twisted]

C-pher said:
Ask Derek what to do?

Back
Top Bottom