Alpha, Omega, and Anachrony...

Alpha:

RugerSecuritySix.jpg

Omega:

AO19115yearnosmoke.jpg

Anachrony:

MedievalJay.jpg

(Figured I'd toss that last one in to showcase some of the non-ballistic weaponry...) ;)

Lynne said:
I thought that was KR's. Been there numerous times, m'lord. [lol]

(btw - love the Omega. :D )

We've been attending the good King Richard's Faire since the days of the original Richard - first went in (I think) 1993. We have made it every year since, and have brought both kids even as infants.

In fact, the year my son was born, I was one of the most photographed people at the Faire - because I was feeding my son in full garb (and I also had a chain mail coif at the time). At least three dozen people took my picture each time I fed him. Apparently the sight of a heavily armed highwayman tenderly feeding a baby his bottle was too much for people to resist... :)

Mayhaps we could all meet at the Faire anon m'lady? ;)

Lynne said:

We've been attending the good King Richard's Faire since the days of the original Richard - first went in (I think) 1993. We have made it every year since, and have brought both kids even as infants.

In fact, the year my son was born, I was one of the most photographed people at the Faire - because I was feeding my son in full garb (and I also had a chain mail coif at the time). At least three dozen people took my picture each time I fed him. Apparently the sight of a heavily armed highwayman tenderly feeding a baby his bottle was too much for people to resist... :)

Lynne said:

What the hell Jay? [lol]

Log in and repost that so I can delete the guest post. I thought I had it turned off for this part, but it wasnt. [wink]

What the hell Jay? [lol]

Log in and repost that so I can delete the guest post. I thought I had it turned off for this part, but it wasnt. [wink]

What the hell Jay? [lol]

Back
Top Bottom