• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

All Armed Americans To Be Detained In FEMA Camps Starting In 2017? (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

NES Member
Interesting...

UPDATED AUGUST 2016

As we enter what ‘should’ be the home stretch of Obama’s reign of terror, expect the next few months to be one hell of a scary ride. In the first half of 2016, Obama has already pushed the envelop on several issues, but one topic that hasn’t gotten much attention lately is the topic of FEMA Camps designed to detain American citizens. Presumably, the only way any sane American would end up in a FEMA Camp is through the use of force, which implies that the implementation of Martial Law will probably occur before the camps begin filling up.

First, before discussing the rather obvious signs that American society is a powder keg just waiting to blow, and we have a narcissistic lunatic in the White House who would be all too eager assume the role of dictator, let’s dispel any notion that FEMA Camps are “conspiracy theory.” To absolutely put all doubt about the existence and purpose of FEMA Camps to rest, you might want to check out my response to an article in Newsweek in August of 2016 that didn’t care for my coverage of the issue at www.thelastgreatstand.com.

http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/0...etained-in-fema-camps-starting-in-2017-video/

------
Shine side out so they can't control your thoughts! [tinfoil]

Lots of sources for in this article are listed at the end.

Ya there going to put over 100 million armed citizens in fema camps...that "article" is worse than anything ive read on info wars.

Interesting...

UPDATED AUGUST 2016

As we enter what ‘should’ be the home stretch of Obama’s reign of terror, expect the next few months to be one hell of a scary ride. In the first half of 2016, Obama has already pushed the envelop on several issues, but one topic that hasn’t gotten much attention lately is the topic of FEMA Camps designed to detain American citizens. Presumably, the only way any sane American would end up in a FEMA Camp is through the use of force, which implies that the implementation of Martial Law will probably occur before the camps begin filling up.

First, before discussing the rather obvious signs that American society is a powder keg just waiting to blow, and we have a narcissistic lunatic in the White House who would be all too eager assume the role of dictator, let’s dispel any notion that FEMA Camps are “conspiracy theory.” To absolutely put all doubt about the existence and purpose of FEMA Camps to rest, you might want to check out my response to an article in Newsweek in August of 2016 that didn’t care for my coverage of the issue at www.thelastgreatstand.com.

http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/0...etained-in-fema-camps-starting-in-2017-video/

------

Wouldn't it make more sense to put people in these FEMA camp that weren't armed ? Defenseless people would be much more likely to go without a fight. Let me put it this way, if you were a solider and were ordered to bring people to these FEMA camps, would you rather it be someone with a dozen guns and thousands of rounds of ammo who is ready willing and able to fight, or some unarmed people who is hiding in their basement. However, if I put on my tinfoil hat, suddenly, it all makes sense. [tinfoil]

I know a few of the local enforcement folks at FEMA here in MA. I can say for sure the local FEMA guys would be standing with us in any sort of situation like this. Their typical response as to whether FEMA would do something like this is, "Hell if I know. All I can say is, we're a federal agency... The forms we'd have to fill out would take years!"

A move to camp people without due process would invalidate the federal govt and in my mind would make it moral to shoot fed employees on sight.

facepalm_implied.jpg

They better hurry up, August was a record setting month for gun buying by the public. 16 months in a row they have set record buying.... Might want to re think who is going to be put in detainment.[laugh]

This is the most ridiculous shit I've heard all week, and I just finished reading the post where people thought that kid who got shot in the head wile playing with a gun was a false flag or setup. God, no wonder the antis hate us, some of you are so dumb its hard to take anything else you say as having a grain of truth.

I love conspiracy theory stuff. It's the most interesting fiction I can think of.

Interesting...

UPDATED AUGUST 2016

------

Who would they get to take that job? They cant even put criminals in jail never mind America's lawful gun owners.

Well it hurts me to say this is very possible... Perfect example is what Maura did; In a perfect world gun shop owners would of told her to go screw herself and kept selling ARs, but when you feel like your livelihood is threatened you're more likely to give in. It's easy for someone like me with no kids or family and only myself to worry about to go to war with the government and refuse to submit but most of you guys here I don't think that's something you would be willing to do or could do and it would be understandable.

The good thing about all these "gun confiscation/fema camp" stories is this:

First off, I realize it's not going to happen, but if it did, we would finally have no questions or doubts about who we should be shooting.

It would also be very considerate of them to actually deliver the tyrants to my neighborhood. I hate traveling and REALLY hate camping. This way we could shoot some tyrants and be home in time for dinner and the Sox game

How much time, effort and money has the government thrown away fighting the war on drugs and how much headway have they made in the past , what, like FOUR decades?

Prohibition doesnt work, regardless if its aimed at alcohol, drugs or guns. Too many guns, too many gun owners, two long, unguarded borders to the north and south, two long coastlines to the east and west, too many machinists, too many cnc operators, 3d printers easily available, on and on...

The feds dont have the manpower to confiscate guns or round up citizens to put them in camps. Theyre relying on peoples fear to do 98% of their job for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom