All Armed Americans To Be Detained In FEMA Camps Starting In 2017? (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads, started with articles from these supported reputable sources, are what makes the gun owning community look like psychos to everyone else.

FEMA. Lol lets see here, it's either they are incompetent and stupid, or competent and evil. The FEMA conspiracies do not hold up to the scrutiny of federal bureaucracies being full of lazy career minded administrators. They can't even run a localized relief operation efficiently, much less detain all gun owners in the US.

The elephant in the room is that the Federal government simply lacks the manpower to do all this nefarious shit some of you foil-clad fellows purport they can do. They are a paper tiger.

I keep saying if they did build those camps it would be for themselves...[laugh] There are 22 million government employees both state and federal so they would all fit in a camp when they piss people off enough to put them there.[rofl]

Sorry. I have to close this. If I don't, someone might stumble on this in the future and think I'm retarded for not closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom