All Armed Americans To Be Detained In FEMA Camps Starting In 2017? (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Jesse Ventura try to sort all this out....
I,made it clear to my wife... I am not going into a camp!
I can camp in my yard. Thank you.

I also heard that Obama is planning, during his fourth term, to have the UN take over traffic enforcement and library fine collections in rural areas of the U.S.

Edit: I've seen the chem trails to prove it!

Is it going to happen ? No
After 8 years of the current idiot in chief , Americans are probably the most well armed they have been in a century.
The second civil war would make the first one look like a practice run.

Don't think for a second though that it isn't a leftist wet dream.
There's a few that probably wake up to soiled linens dreaming of it.
We have one right here in MA. that would love to see it happen.

Most of the people that own guns (legally) are the people that work. Who will pay taxes when we are all on FEMA camps?

Most of the people that own guns (legally) are the people that work. Who will pay taxes when we are all on FEMA camps?
This is the biggest hole in all of these conspiracy theories.

"They are going to round up all conservatives or gun owners"

"There will be a secession and we will have a libtard country and a conservative country"

Who then are they going to milk tax dollars from??

There is 400k armed people in mass alone. Its never going to happen, especially in rural areas FEMA people would just disappear never to be herd from a gain.

A manilla envelope can block the feds from reading your thoughts. Please remember to shield your tin foil hat with a manilla envelope.
But seriously. OP i would watch your reality show

A manilla envelope can block the feds from reading your thoughts. Please remember to shield your tin foil hat with a manilla envelope.
But seriously. OP i would watch your reality show

Done.

I also wear flip flops from mid may to mid September because I heard on NES that they are g@y, so hopefully I won't look like a threat.

I was just posting the website that had some cool stuff on it.

Just because it is entertaining and enjoyable to read conspiracies, it does not mean a person has to believe them.

There are websites that say that the Boston Marathon Bombing was all "crisis actors" but nobody with any brains believes that.

Some folks believe that Queen Elizabeth is a reptile but even I don't subscribe to that.

It does however make for interesting reading and discussion.

How did the Clintons kill 200+ enemies?

Who knows but the Arkancide Clinton Body Count stories are interesting.

Conspiracy stories are fun to read and make you think about things with a critical eye.

There's a lot of things that have come to pass that 10 or 20 years ago got people shouted down as tin foil fuitcakes.
But the logistics for this are pretty impossible.

I know a few of the local enforcement folks at FEMA here in MA. I can say for sure the local FEMA guys would be standing with us in any sort of situation like this. Their typical response as to whether FEMA would do something like this is, "Hell if I know. All I can say is, we're a federal agency... The forms we'd have to fill out would take years!"
That is off record. When it goes down I am sure a lot of FEMA will obey orders. I hope not.

That is off record. When it goes down I am sure a lot of FEMA will obey orders. I hope not.

Really? You believe this crap? You think the federal government is capable of rounding up and imprisoning tens of millions of people?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The longer game is not rounding us up, but changing the mind set so that private ownership of firearms is as unthinkable as general availability of machine guns or felons owning guns.

Just look at how successful the conditioning on the "no felons" thing has become. "No guns for persons with non-violent felonies such as insider trading" has become so well accepted that there is no meaning discussion of changing that and even the NRA dare not propose reform. In fact the NRA has not even worked to restore funding for, or grant the ability of an applicant to self-fund, a "relief from disabilities".

Canada and many European countries are ahead of the US on mindset control. In those countries, any suggestion that self defense be recognized as a legal reason toown a gun is a non starter, and never even argued, even by our side.

Ditto for the various AW bans in the US.

Buybacks are another part of this plan. Teach people that privately owned guns are so bad it is worth using public funds, or charity funds, to get them out of the hands of the ordinary people about whose rights we are sometimes overly concerned.

Last edited:
Really? You believe this crap? You think the federal government is capable of rounding up and imprisoning tens of millions of people?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have a lot of blacks trapped in ghettos, imprisoned to a way of life so to speak. They didn't have to round them up either, just lured them in with crumbs of bread. What's a roundup going to look like? Being trapped in a hungry city would seem just like a fema camp.

Do I believe they will round people up, no they are allready rounded up.

I think in general there really will be no camps, but the cities themselves will be the camps. Even the gentrified parts.

Look at what is happening now. If you want a halfway decent job, you live in a city (or the immediate suburbs).

All the building going on is generally in the cities or the immediate suburbs.

All the surveillance (cameras on poles, gunshot detectors, RFID-Ezpass readers) are in the cities.

Folks are gravitating to the cities out of economic necessity, especially in the information age.

Once there, its a nice little area where everyone is easily controlled to an extent.

Harder to do that when folks have homes in the middle of nowhere.

We have a lot of blacks trapped in ghettos, imprisoned to a way of life so to speak. They didn't have to round them up either, just lured them in with crumbs of bread. What's a roundup going to look like? Being trapped in a hungry city would seem just like a fema camp.

Do I believe they will round people up, no they are allready rounded up.

The longer game is not rounding us up, but changing the mind set so that private ownership of firearms is as unthinkable as general availability of machine guns or felons owning guns.

Just look at how successful the conditioning on the "nmo felons" thing has become. "No guns for persons with non-violent felonies such as insider trading" has become so well accepted that there is no meaning discussion of changing that and even the NRA dare not propose reform. In fact the NRA has not even worked to restore funding for, or grant the ability of an applicant to self-fund, a "relief from disabilities".

Canada and many European countries are ahead of the US on mindset control. In those countries, any suggestion that self defense be recognized as a legal reason toown a gun is a non starter, and never even argued, even by our side.

Ditto for the various AW bans in the US.

To be fair, a lot of European countries have been working on disarming the populace for close to thousands of years. Let's take a trip in the way back machine.

America's Federal government was founded by a roomful of English speaking persons of mostly English, Scottish and northern Irish descent. They were able to own, carry and assemble guns with not much interference from the Crown until the screws were tightened up after the French and Indian War. Full manufacturing of guns however probably would've violated the British mercantile trade laws of the time since England wanted the colonies to produce raw materials for export back to Britain - we would send things like lumber, sugar, tobacco, grain and rice back to Britain, they would send us back manufactured goods like gun locks, furniture and nicer clothing. In theory, anyways - New England was the exception because we developed manufacturing like distilling and shipbuilding since massive plantation agriculture simply does not work here. This ticked off the Brits.

Anyways, go back further to the 1500s and 1600s. In the initial wave of English settlers, owning a gun was a right. It was insulting and an infringement for the followers of Anne Hutchinson to be disarmed by the officials of Mass Bay. The English Bill of Rights, which was written in the late 1600s, contains a section that stated that (Protestant) citizens had the right to defend themselves and bear arms within the law. Tudor monarchs in England brought back the concept of a militia to save costs - an army of the people.

Go back further to medieval Europe. English armies had longbow-equipped archers. French armies employed Genoese crossbow-equipped mercenaries, more and better armored knights, and no longbowmen. English longbowmen were required to be armed and to practice with their bows. They were subject-soldiers. Look at Crecy and Agincourt.

Golf and soccer were banned in 1457 in Scotland because the crown thought those two sports were a distraction from archery practice. I would imagine that the Scots also preferred their people to have their own bows.

I agree with you that disarmament by thought and "eww, icky guns" is their end goal rather than direct confrontation, however comparing us to say France or Spain is a little unfair since the concept of a right to keep and bear arms is alien to them. Most medieval countries preferred their serfs on their turf and disarmed. France, Spain, most of the Holy Roman Empire, Italy, Poland, Russia, etc. Serfdom in Russia wasn't done away with until 1861. Their societies were not designed to have free people as the military in the event of war.

Look at Soviet and American military tactics going into WW2.

Soviet tactics before the Great Purge were about overpowering the enemy with speed, i.e. a blitzkrieg of cavalry, tanks, massed artillery fire and human waves of infantry. Look at Soviet guns - the M91/30, the PPSh-41, the SVT-40, etc. A Mosin is a nice rifle, but it's not a match rifle.

Then look at American tactics. We had more precise artillery fire due to better radio communication. We had the M1903 and the M1 - rifles designed for use at Camp Perry and on the battlefield. Individual marksmanship rather than massed fire. We issued our guys shotguns and in WW1, there were trap shooters who were given shotguns to shoot grenades out of the air. The shotgun sports were also used to teach airmen about leading targets.

We truly are an exceptional nation when it comes to certain things - weapons is one of them.

Last edited:
I think in general there really will be no camps, but the cities themselves will be the camps. Even the gentrified parts.

Look at what is happening now. If you want a halfway decent job, you live in a city (or the immediate suburbs).

All the building going on is generally in the cities or the immediate suburbs.

All the surveillance (cameras on poles, gunshot detectors, RFID-Ezpass readers) are in the cities.

Folks are gravitating to the cities out of economic necessity, especially in the information age.

Once there, its a nice little area where everyone is easily controlled to an extent.

Harder to do that when folks have homes in the middle of nowhere.

Well they have been killing and imprisoning ranchers to get the land and pretty much forcing people into the cities.

For the first time in my long life I see folkes forced to live 8 adults to a house because there is so little work, and that is white people in a white suburb.

94 million unemployed, 28,000 a year die from prescription drugs, 90,000 a year killed by poor care or neglect by our doctors.

No really,what does a roundup look like?

I think in general there really will be no camps, but the cities themselves will be the camps... Folks are gravitating to the cities out of economic necessity, especially in the information age. Once there, its a nice little area where everyone is easily controlled to an extent. Harder to do that when folks have homes in the middle of nowhere.

That's alright NESers will carpool [rockon]

NES-car-poolers.jpg

I would like to see them try this. It would be like a monkey trying to f**k a football.

I agree.

There is very little work for the majority of folks. Not everyone is a doctor, lawyer, or STEM.

So the work there is for STEM and the work there is for anyone else, forces you to move into the city, or pretty close to it.

Roundup already in full swing.

Few people can/will/have the ability to go off the grid in reality.

Well they have been killing and imprisoning ranchers to get the land and pretty much forcing people into the cities.

For the first time in my long life I see folkes forced to live 8 adults to a house because there is so little work, and that is white people in a white suburb.

94 million unemployed, 28,000 a year die from prescription drugs, 90,000 a year killed by poor care or neglect by our doctors.

No really,what does a roundup look like?

There is 400k armed people in mass alone. Its never going to happen, especially in rural areas FEMA people would just disappear never to be herd from a gain.

I've heard its more like 600k now. And that's just LTC holders. I'm sure there's plenty more off the books gun owners around too.

The key to tightening the noose is to do it slowly enough that each time a dissident is rounded up, the TV interviewers get responses like "It's scary someone like that was living right here on our street" rather than "WTF is the government doing?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom