Alex Baldwin Didn't pull the trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says he'd never point a gun at someone so can anyone explain who the woman got shot in the chest? I didn't realize a single action revolver can fire if the hammer isn't cocked.

I legit love how we’ve evolved from the dupe police to the passive aggressive sarcasm posters when someone blatantly ignores a giant thread with hundreds of posts to start a new thread.

Makes me kind of admire his moxie. And I wonder how is it that nobody has started an AlecBaldwin account just to argue with everyone? Except that would be too obvious, I'd go with something like Mydaughtersalittlepig or Sixkids-Ineverfireblanks. But be more clever.

(I came thisclose to starting a new thread to discuss this point, so I know how hard it is. The struggle is real).

Is it a "PUSH" trigger...?

81DehH8dgAL._AC_SX355_.jpg

Makes me kind of admire his moxie. And I wonder how is it that nobody has started an AlecBaldwin account just to argue with everyone? Except that would be too obvious, I'd go with something like Mydaughtersalittlepig or Sixkids-Ineverfireblanks. But be more clever.

(I came thisclose to starting a new thread to discuss this point, so I know how hard it is. The struggle is real).
He and Jussie Smollett have been sharing notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom