WILL YOU BE ATTENDING THE RALLY?

• I'll be there. HOORAH!

Votes: 135 66.2%
  • Nope, I can't make it.

Votes: 58 28.4%
  • I give up, not worth it anymore

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
My suggestion - The first one of you who gets a chance to speak, call them on all the bullshit of the hearing. Tell them that you see through their thinly veiled attempt, point out the front loading, the rule application variance. Tell them you didn't come there to be pandered too.

THEN ALL OF YOU WALK OUT TOGETHER.

Thats the only real impact you will have. I assure you, no one is listenning to your testimony. No one is reading your letters. If they weren't already on our side, they're never going to be.

Their eyes glaze over and they're thinking about where they're going to go to lunch. I doubt they listened to anything.

Yup.

All they care about is their own agenda. Hearings and rallies do NOTHING. They won't be happy, until guns are banned in the entire state of MA.

Yup.

All they care about is their own agenda. Hearings and rallies do NOTHING. They won't be happy, until guns are banned in the entire state of MA.

Yep. All decided in the back room. There will be some compromise that lets them all pat themselves on the back. The best we can hope for is the include grandfathering to avoid a court case to shoot down some of their precious laws.

those that still want to TRY to testify?? Eff him.

- - - Updated - - -

2 clergy panels of 12 apostles each. this should take until 3:00....

It's just ridiculous I tell ya...

If you're getting out of work, there should be plenty of time to testify. No 'normal' people have spoken yet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If enough people stand up and get knocked down, it would be a good case for Comm2A. If you get your LTC yanked for suitability BS, go north, get a gun FTF and carry anyway. Seriously. Is your life and your family's life not worth it?

The problem with that is if God forbid I ever need to use it, I'm f***ed. What do I do then about my families protection while I sit in prison?

Damned if we do, damned if we don't(at least in this sh**hole).

Well that was boring. Good thing I live a block away. For any spotters I wore the purplest shirt on the planet. Was kind of annoyed so I didn't hang out. But the wife and I did sign the pro 2a petition outside.

Your state is lost, and mine is too. This is why I'm leaving for Florida.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You can run, but you can't hide. These proposals will find their way to the U.S. Congress eventually. No state is safe from the libtard agenda.

Even in NH, the democrats just narrowly missed capturing the state senate in the last election, and they already control the lower house and the gov's mansion.

Our governments at the national, state and local levels need to be made to fear us (the people) IOT be persuaded to respect our rights and liberties. How far we need (and are willing) to go to make them fear us remains to be seen.

Our-Forefathers-would-be-shooting-by-now.jpg
You can run, but you can't hide. These proposals will find their way to the U.S. Congress eventually. No state is safe from the libtard agenda.

Even in NH, the democrats just narrowly missed capturing the state senate in the last election, and they already control the lower house and the gov's mansion.

Our governments at the national, state and local levels need to be made to fear us (the people) IOT be persuaded to respect our rights and liberties. How far we need (and are willing) to go to make them fear us remains to be seen.

You won't win up here. Rally's mean nothing. Look in CT, no rally helped, no grass roots anything helped, we have a corrupt state government. Period. You can't win when the game is fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This totally sounds like a Kangaroo court :(
Next will be the Star Chambers, which will all have inscribed on a large plaque the following slogan:
[h=2]Everything For the State, Nothing Outside the state, Nothing Against the State[/h]
I've looked through some of the Bills, lengthy and difficult to read.

Is there a summary of the bills anywhere?
Also is there a consensus on which bills could actually pass, and what that would mean for current LTC holders?
Is there a set voting date for the bills?

You know why we're pretty much effed? because we have nothing to compare with these "Stories Of The Urban Hellhole I live in"

free signs, free shirts, and riveting tales of Urban Violence. They got it all.

That is a load of horse$hit. Can't site anything now, but will when I can.

One may want to consult the Catechism of the Catholic Church: "2264 Love toward oneself remains a fundamental principle of morality. Therefore it is legitimate to insist on respect for one's own right to life. Someone who defends his life is not guilty of murder even if he is forced to deal his aggressor a lethal blow"

Back
Top Bottom