• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AL - Man Shoots & Kills Armed 13 Year-Old

One of the comments:

Reall Talwk all yall det sead sum negative about my home boy TEZ can Rott In HEAL Beacuse u wouldnt wanting any body talking **** about your son so ! lay off and One Thang I Knoe Is DEt Tez Was a Loving Child He Was A CHILD OF GOD how i knoe cause he was my best frenn my buddy some one i can talk tew he went tew my school! Tez Wouldnt do any thing like dhis Unless He was Set Up or ether Forced tew do Somthing Like Dhis SO I Keep HIs Family IN MY Prayers! wats Funnie is I Even Name My Bear And Phone after Hime He Was Like a Brotha I Neva Had ! BOW ! All Yall det Talk Wrong Unpredictable &&nd Harsh Can Be DISSMISSED! Bow ! R.I.P Tez!

WTF is he (or she?) saying...is this what's coming out of public schools?

Let me see if I can help:

I find it truly offensive that you might speak negatively about my colleague, I call Tez. For example, some have said he can "rot in Hell."

I say do unto others as you would have them do to you, and none of you would want anyone speaking of poorly of your own children.

If there is one thing I can say with conviction, it is that Det Tez was a loving child... a CHILD OF GOD. What gives me the authority to make this statement? He was my best friend - my buddy. We pursued academic greatness together and was someone I really connected with.

Tez would not have been capable of the crimes he is alleged of... not unless there was a conspiracy to set him up or someone forced his hand. Keeping all this in mind, I will keep him - and his family - IN MY PRAYERS.

We were so close, he was like a brother I never had. I even named my stuffed animals and iPhone after him.

I shall DISMISS all of you who make unpredictable and harsh allegations! Rest in peace, Tez.

Tried my best to translate for my NES friends! ;)

HP

Parenting Fail.

If your son is an armed robber at 13 I doubt he is getting all of the attention he needs at home.[thinking]

You can bet his sister will be dancin on the pole at 18

Back
Top Bottom