AL - Man Shoots & Kills Armed 13 Year-Old

Birmingham police say a 13-year-old robbery suspect was shot and killed by the person he tried to rob in Birmingham Friday night.

The Jefferson County Coroner's Office confirms the teen's identity as Jaqures Cortez Walker of Birmingham. He was a 7th grade student at Martha Gaskin Middle School and the quarterback for the football team, according to a family member.

BPD Sgt. Johnny Williams said the teen suspect approached a couple as they pulled into their home. The suspect had a T-shirt over his face like a bandana and was holding a cocked and loaded gun, Williams said.

Police say the would-be robber approached the male occupant of the car and told him to "Get out and give it up."...

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/17997141/13-year-old-suspect-killed-during-robbery

Last edited:
I'm at a point where I want to ask you where you find all of these articles. It's like clockwork with you, which in this case, is a very good thing.

One of the comments:

Reall Talwk all yall det sead sum negative about my home boy TEZ can Rott In HEAL Beacuse u wouldnt wanting any body talking **** about your son so ! lay off and One Thang I Knoe Is DEt Tez Was a Loving Child He Was A CHILD OF GOD how i knoe cause he was my best frenn my buddy some one i can talk tew he went tew my school! Tez Wouldnt do any thing like dhis Unless He was Set Up or ether Forced tew do Somthing Like Dhis SO I Keep HIs Family IN MY Prayers! wats Funnie is I Even Name My Bear And Phone after Hime He Was Like a Brotha I Neva Had ! BOW ! All Yall det Talk Wrong Unpredictable &&nd Harsh Can Be DISSMISSED! Bow ! R.I.P Tez!

WTF is he (or she?) saying...is this what's coming out of public schools?

Armed robbery at 13? I winder what kind of "career" he would have had if it hadn't been cut short? How much money would have been spent prosecuting him when HE eventually killed someone? How many lives would have been devastated by his actions?

I feel for his victims, I'm sure they're traumatized, and their lives are forever changed. I'm sad for the loss his family suffered, which will no doubt change their lives forever. For him, I feel nothing. The only good that cones from this is that he won't victimize anybody else.

One of the comments:

Reall Talwk all yall det sead sum negative about my home boy TEZ can Rott In HEAL Beacuse u wouldnt wanting any body talking **** about your son so ! lay off and One Thang I Knoe Is DEt Tez Was a Loving Child He Was A CHILD OF GOD how i knoe cause he was my best frenn my buddy some one i can talk tew he went tew my school! Tez Wouldnt do any thing like dhis Unless He was Set Up or ether Forced tew do Somthing Like Dhis SO I Keep HIs Family IN MY Prayers! wats Funnie is I Even Name My Bear And Phone after Hime He Was Like a Brotha I Neva Had ! BOW ! All Yall det Talk Wrong Unpredictable &&nd Harsh Can Be DISSMISSED! Bow ! R.I.P Tez!

Probably a [troll]

One of the comments:

My kid goes to public school, she can spell just fine and doesnt go all OCD on the shift key either.

Armed robbery at 13? I winder what kind of "career" he would have had if it hadn't been cut short? How much money would have been spent prosecuting him when HE eventually killed someone? How many lives would have been devastated by his actions?

I feel for his victims, I'm sure they're traumatized, and their lives are forever changed. I'm sad for the loss his family suffered, which will no doubt change their lives forever. For him, I feel nothing. The only good that cones from this is that he won't victimize anybody else.

This, it sucks but some people should have never been born, this appears to be one of them.

Maybe it will be a lesson to his friends (classmates) that crime doesn't pay.
The kid got what he deserved.
Also no costly trial and attorney, wasting taxpayers money.

I wonder why we didn't hear about this on the networks?

Maybe it will be a lesson to his friends (classmates) that crime doesn't pay.
The kid got what he deserved.
Also no costly trial and attorney, wasting taxpayers money.

I wonder why we didn't hear about this on the networks?

Because the sheeple don't want to know the truth and it might start a trend in credibility within the MSM.

tumblr_m1ekazTWFt1qg3r6a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom