• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Al-Baghdadi won't be down for a Halal Breakfast.

Here's the first of his 72 virgins...

fat-bastard.jpg

They do that time and again. He's a "buffoon", "not very bright", "doesn't understand foreign policy." Yet, he's usually right and and when he isn't he corrects his course quickly.

He's not perfect, but so far he's been doing better than all those career politicians and bureaucrats that hate him.

The critics are too emotionally invested that they are ‘smarter’ to notice that Trump uses a stage persona to play dumb and constantly get his opponents to underestimate him.

When the say "72 Virgins" , what I think they really mean is "72 under-aged girls."
Pigs...

In unrelated news, the Pencil Neck Geek is feeling slighted because he was not told in advance:

"Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff were not informed in advance of the U.S. special operations forces raid in northwestern Syria in which ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died, Schiff said on ABC’s "This Week"

House Intelligence chair says he wasn't told about al-Baghdadi operation

In unrelated news, the Pencil Neck Geek is feeling slighted because he was not told in advance:

"Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff were not informed in advance of the U.S. special operations forces raid in northwestern Syria in which ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died, Schiff said on ABC’s "This Week"

The poor little shithead feels left out. They would have warned the guy just to make our President look bad.

The poor little shithead feels left out. They would have warned the guy just to make our President look bad.

Possibly, but what I think would have definitely happened is that the info would 'leak' so that al Baghdeadi would have received the information indirectly.

I'm mixed on Trump and was screwed out of a few $K in taxes because of his SALT 'diet', but this whole operation was well played on many levels. Laughing my ass off because Pelosi and crew were pissed that they were not in the loop until after the mission was complete.

Possibly, but what I think would have definitely happened is that the info would 'leak' so that al Baghdeadi would have received the information indirectly.

I'm mixed on Trump and was screwed out of a few $K in taxes because of his SALT 'diet', but this whole operation was well played on many levels. Laughing my ass off because Pelosi and crew were pissed that they were not in the loop until after the mission was complete.
I get your point. As far as Trump letting them in on the operation... Tough Cookies. They’ve been playing nasty games from day one now they want him to respect them? I’d be saying FU as well.

Big whaaaa, and a couple of digs in there.

I'm not sure if we watched the same presser but the one I saw was him giving credit where credit was due. He could not have given them anymore praise than he did. That was what I heard anyway...
Dude has an ego the size of the sun, but nobody can deny he’s a HUGE fanboy of the military. I believe it’s genuine.

How many advisors and aides right now do you figure are telling the President why he can’t release it?

Probably figuring out what they can release without it causing an OPSEC problem. The camera footage is probably from the dog which was wounded chasing the a**h*** down the tunnel before ka-boom. Probably more footage from body/helmet cameras digging out the bits for identification and evacuating the dog.

Back
Top Bottom