• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AK 47 pistol

FWIW, offering suggestions for an AR pistol as an alternative to an AK pistol is kinda like wanting a chilled shot of fine Russian vodka and having someone say "Here, have this 1oz plastic cup full of warm urine instead"

So that's brand new?

New, used, whatever WASR's are a post-ban creation of Century Arms...

If you want a pre ban AK, unless you want to pay "stupid $$$" start looking for a Norinco or Polytec that is stamped somthing like "AKM-47S" or similar. (if it says MAK-90, NHM-90, etc, its not preban either)

So that's brand new?

WASRs are "brand new" from Cugir, Romania and converted in Vermont.

Their receivers are not US made entirely. They are modified here, however.

Many gun shops will lie to your face about them being "pre-ban" and point to the date on the trunnion. Cugir builds "new" WASRs with old parts from old military rifles.

And never question my knowledge on the AK platform. Ever. Just go ahead and do yourself that favor. Read and learn, instead.

WASRs are "brand new" from Cugir, Romania and converted in Vermont.

Their receivers are not US made entirely. They are modified here, however.

Many gun shops will lie to your face about them being "pre-ban" and point to the date on the trunnion. Cugir builds "new" WASRs with old parts from old military rifles.

And never question my knowledge on the AK platform. Ever. Just go ahead and do yourself that favor. Read and learn, instead.

Yes sir! I have been lied to.

It happens quite often. So its good to do research before a gun shop blows smoke up your ass.

My ass still hurts from the first time you pitb from my first retard ak question, are you getting soft in your old rapey age?

Sent from my phone.

My ass still hurts from the first time you pitb from my first retard ak question, are you getting soft in your old rapey age?

Sent from my phone.

Ray said to be nice. And I listen to ray and his easily interpreted requests. I am also hungover from a wedding.

Has anyone weighed a Draco here?

Last edited:
e4udeny2.jpg

How much would send thing like this weight ...

Ray said to be nice. And I listen to ray and his easily interpreted requests. I am also hungover from a wedding.

Has anyone weighed a Draco here?

i think i found where ben also found it says 5.5 lbs, a lot of weight could be saved, but an AK is definitely harder to get to make weight in this commie toilet.

I'm trying to find a thread on weapons guild . The idea was to build the lightest ak pistol. Two of the guys used the de milled barrel stub. The site is a mess tho and so hard to search.
One of the guns had the problem the ejected rounds where spraying burning powder out of them.

I found the weight from googling and and reading threads etc and just that it was the. Common weight etc.

Back
Top Bottom