AK-47/74 Build Party 2015 - It's Official

Are shirts only for build party participants? That's pretty sweet!

I was thinking hard about doing this, but then I remembered ya'll are in Mass and I don't have my permission card anymore.

Them. Heres your shirts
You. Oh thanks. Lets take a look....wow these are awesome. How much you i owe you.
Them. 1000
You. WHAT. I THOUGHT THEY WERE ONLY 300.
Them. Oh yeabwe forgot to say april fools that day.

Haha jk. I dont see why it would be bad. But for the sake of it maybe you should hold off 1 more day lol

Are shirts only for build party participants? That's pretty sweet!

I was thinking hard about doing this, but then I remembered ya'll are in Mass and I don't have my permission card anymore.
Afraid so my friend... Participants only. Can't get a concert shirt if you don't go to the concert. Sorry about our "behind enemy lines" location, too ... We are all too aware of how much it sucks haha

Ha! Do you need a pic of my LTC or are we good Crono? I will send payment tomorrow. I need to re-read the OP.

Noxin: Too funny. Gardner is kinda close to the border, maybe you can make a run for the West German side of the wall from there, no?

Ha! Do you need a pic of my LTC or are we good Crono? I will send payment tomorrow. I need to re-read the OP.

Yeah, we're good. Considering I've seen it before haha... I just had everybody I wasn't sure on (due to never seeing/meeting them) send me a pic of their LTC so I protect my own ass.

I do not drink liquor so i will be bringing my water and gatorades lol. What will be done for food?
One thing I'm definitely doing is smoking chicken leg quarters... So damn good. I'll have the grill going as well (brats, dogs, burgers), wife will probably make some macaroni/potato salads. Chips and sodas... BYOB.

Wow you must have made a few hundred for it. Thats awesome.
I'm not sure on exact funds just yet, as its all lumped in with other PayPal funds I have at the moment, but I know its over $200. Provably more like $250 by now.

Per other private discussions, whatever it earns us - if we have extra funds, I'll probably be donating it to Comm2A.

Last edited:
Matt, I will definitely have a registered receiver and will probably have a kit so if you can include me on the build list that would be great thanks.

Paid.

Last edited:
Ugh some one buy me amd65 kit I'll owe you lol.

I'll send money for a shirt after payday this week.

Saftey glasses lol .... I just close my eyes . And wash the grit out with vodka.

Also any one wanna give me a lift my car been acting funny . I'll give gas money .

Shirt payment sent.

And please let me know if we don't have enough stuff (bits, specialty tools, large tools), I'd be willing to purchase and kick in stuff if it'll help ease a pinch point in parallel building (press, drill press, etc).

Back
Top Bottom