• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aimpoint Mark IV batteries

I have not used my Aimpoint Mark IV in about 20 years. I stored it without batteries inside. Now I gave it to a friend of mine and I can not seem to find out what type of battery it uses. I've been here....

http://us.aimpoint.com/support/handling/battery-guide/

...and do not even see a listing for the Mark IV. There's a sticker on the side of the sight that says Mark IV...hmmmmmmm.

Any leads?

No idea what a Mark 4 is, but I had a Aimpoint Mark III and it took two CR123a with the outer wrapper removed (not sure the original type of battery, but it wasn't something common)

No such thing as a Mark 4,at least according to Aimpoint and their list of discontinued sights.

Got a pic,maybe a Chicom knockoff ?

20 years ago Chicom knockoffs weren't really a thing and Aimpoints and other optical sights were still pretty new.

I'm guessing RM1N

Last edited:
I would try calling Aimpoint if you haven't already. If it's a variant of the Mark III vs the compM4 that I posted, they seem to have purged all records of it existing.

Back
Top Bottom