• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Adult High Power Clinic

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
We are currently trying to get an adult HP clinic at Reading this summer. I need to see who is interested and who holds a NRA classification.

Please reply in this thread if you are interested AND also if you do or don't hold a NRA High Power classification card.

Thank you

Interested:

edirtyfour UNCLASS
Dirtypacman UNCLASS
tele_mark UNCLASS
Cross-X UNCLASS
Martlet NOCLASS
Chris UNCLASS
Cledus J. Crabb UNCLASS
Baystatesuks UNCLASS
Rockrivr1 UNCLASS
Mil-Dot UNCLASS
Dwarven1 UNCLASS
MrsWildWeasel UNCLASS
Big Red UNCLASS
Matt UNCLASS
Blam UNCLASS
C-pher UNCLASS
TomH UNCLASS
hhrgprez UNCLASS
MrTwigg UNCLASS
ChrisFromMA UNCLASS
bob999 UNCLASS
Arto UNCLASS
dreppucci007 UNCLASS
crak UNCLASS
newenglandjeff UNCLASS

Last edited:
Depending on dates I would be interested _ Since I don't know what NRA Classification means I would said I do not have it.

Interested. Don't have a High Power, but there still might be a smallbore in my name.

Attendance will depend on date and how we're doing with baby. (^_^) Had a nice scare last night that had me rushing to the hospital. False alarm. But soon.... (^_^)

I would be interested in this and I do not have an NRA classification.

I also do not have an AR-15 (yet) to shoot at this - can it be shot with an M1, or are rifles supplied?

Thank you MrsWildweasel.

I would be interested providing that HP newbies are allowed to participate and that I have the $$$ to acquire all the necessary gear.

Oh, and I have no classification.

I'm interested, I have no NRA classification.

edit: I'll be a complete beginner as I'm putting together an AR-15 soon; unless you count some .22 rifle shooting I did around 4 years ago.

Last edited:
I'm interested pending dates / times, I hold no NRA classification.

I am also lacking a suitable rifle untill the lowers are here.

As for experience, I qualified with M-16A1 when I served back in the '70's, we had a 200 yd range at Pt. Mugu. I've pulled /scored targets in the butt pitts. No formal civillian competition experience.

Hunted for most of my life, went to a couple mini-appleseeds last yeat at HSC (Very helpful!)

Haven't fired at anything beyond 200 yards.

Last edited:
TO ALL, this is something that is trying to be accomplished. Any experience you have should be listed so that there is an idea of the level of things to be presented. If it is to happen you would be required to bring all the gear required, I do have some that could help, but you will need to bring at the very least a rifle and ammo. It would also be a help if anyone had been to a match at Reading to observe what is involved, just an idea. I can already see that there is a good deal of interest, how about those master, high master or distinguished that could help out as coaches, we need to hear from you as well. Thanks for tking the time to read my in put.

I'm interested (assuming a carbine is ok) depending on dates, but the likelyhood that I'll be able to attend is low.

I'm unclassified and have little experience.

Derek

I am interested. Like others said, dates will mean everything. I took an all ages class in Reading about 12 years ago. Sad to say it was the first and last time I participated in a High Power event. I don't know if that training resulted in a classification but we shot from 200, 300, and 600 as well as worked the pits.

Thanks

Andy

I would be interested, not classed. I could bring my rifles and ammo, but I don't have jackets and slings and what not... And I don't have any extra money to buy that right now.. So gear and dates are going to be what might me bow out.

I would be interested, not classed. I could bring my rifles and ammo, but I don't have jackets and slings and what not... And I don't have any extra money to buy that right now.. So gear and dates are going to be what might me bow out.

C-Pher, I can't speak for the people putting on this clinic, but I don't think you actually need a jacket to participate. The sling though I think is an important part. I have a spare National Match sling that will work good for the clinic that your welcome to use if they have this.

Very interested (date dependent of course) & unclassed

I'd call my experience level low... I've been practicing at 100 yds, but have not shot beyond 100. Attended one CMP training match (not classed) + an Appleseed. Will bring match rifle (service AR), ammo, sling. Can bring a Garand & ammo if a loaner is needed.

Thanks,
Chris

We are currently trying to get an adult HP clinic at Reading this summer. I need to see who is interested and who holds a NRA classification.

Please reply in this thread if you are interested AND also if you do or don't hold a NRA High Power classification card.

Thank you

Interested:

edirtyfour UNCLASS
Dirtypacman UNCLASS
tele_mark UNCLASS
Cross-X UNCLASS
Martlet NOCLASS
Chris UNCLASS
Cledus J. Crabb UNCLASS
Baystatesuks UNCLASS
Rockrivr1 UNCLASS
Mil-Dot UNCLASS
Dwarven1 UNCLASS
MrsWildWeasel UNCLASS
Big Red UNCLASS
Matt UNCLASS
Blam UNCLASS
C-pher UNCLASS

I just noticed that. A pox on your house!

Back
Top Bottom