AR-15 New Owners Clinic 18 Sep 21

Through our club, we offer a free workshop/clinic for new, inexperienced, or even prospective AR15 owners who a looking for a little more information on the weapon, it's operation and function. It's a hands-on, bring-your-AR15 kind of workshop. I've had everything from people who are thinking about buying an AR all the way to people who bought an AR but have no idea how to remove the bolt, and everything in between. All levels of owners are welcome. The full description is below. It's a free clinic, and it looks like I'll have about 4-6 open slots for 18 Sep. If anyone in the SoNH area (either side of the border) is interested, contact info is at the bottom. (Note the "free" part.)

AR-15 New Owners Clinic

Date:
18 Sep, 1000-1400

Location: Mont Vernon NH Fire Department Training Classroom (1 Main St, Mont Vernon NH 03057)

Course Goal: This classroom-only workshop is intended for the new or prospective AR owner, and provides an overview of the background, maintenance, upgrades, and safe operation of the AR-15 platform and its variants.

Course Description: This basic course will demonstrate the safe handling and usage of AR-15 for the purpose of educating new AR owners about their firearm. Participants will understand the cycle of operations of the AR-15, identify and name parts of the weapon system using proper nomenclature, cleaning and proper lubrication, administrative loading and unloading, and demonstrate safe handling. This is a classroom seminar format, approximately 3-4 hours in length. It may go longer depending on how much participants want to chat, handle gear, etc.

Who This Course is For: This course is for the new AR-15 owner/shooter who would like to familiarize him/herself with their new rifle. It is also for the shooter who is interested in possibly purchasing an AR-15 but would like to know more about it before making the commitment. This is a very hands-on orientation. You really need an AR-platform rifle. I have a very limited number of loaner guns for those who cannot find one to bring, available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Who This Course is Not For: This course is not for the shooter looking for dynamic movement or any type of tactical training.

Class Size: No more than 12

Cost: None

Note:
an additional email will come out about one week prior to the course with admin instructions, last minute updates, etc.

If interested, contact me by:

Email ([email protected]) (preferred)

Call or text (603-557-3630)

Back
Top Bottom