Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

He seems really concerned about capturing it for us "guys" despite the bodies and gunshots and such.

I wonder when he will be booked on Ellen.

We all have said put the phone down and help. Wondering how many folks could be saved if we carried a tourniquet? What happens if you have to pull your firearm out to protect your family and other from the shooter- Cops arrives. What will be the protocol you use so you will not be mistaken for a second shooter? There is no training that I know of that can provide guidance.

We need to find the suspects name and search his record. Some mentioned it was said on the police broadcast live when he was taken into custody but I couldn’t find.

We need to find the suspects name and search his record. Some mentioned it was said on the police broadcast live when he was taken into custody but I couldn’t find.
“The gunman responsible for a mass shooting at a Colorado grocery store on Monday has been identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa. “

Is it bullshit? Is there a lot of Christians running around committing mass shootings in the US? Jews? Are Jews shooting up grocery stores? How about Amish? Jehovas Witnesses?
if an old narrative does not fit - a new one will be created. after all they got the smartest people there at CNN, not from a bucket of common deplorables. i guess in a couple of hours they will bake something up, consumable enough to justify any further possible repressions.
i need to go get some work done, let it all burn in hell.

Back
Top Bottom