Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

I’m not (much of) a conspiracy theorist on this.

But there’s no denying we went most/all of 2020 without an event like this, in a year that was the most stressful and turbulent many of us can remember. If any environment was ripe for someone to break down and lash out, that was surely it.
Some conspiracies really do happen.

They still need the bus of warm toddler corpses to dance on, or nobody will care.

yes, perhaps an angry texas rancher killing a dozen or so illegal scum after he or his family has been assaulted will be mass killing #3, and the grand finale of gun control incidents

From Yahoo News and other outlets:

The irony is monumental. Unbelievable.

f***ing signage triggers me so much.

BG: OOOOH a gun free zone. Guess I’ll lock this up or go back home.

Who the f*** thinks that works .000001 of the time? You’d need an IQ of 10 to even start to believe that signage does anything.

What irony? It’s about controlling the law abiding, not stopping bad guys.

From Yahoo News and other outlets:

In the wake of mass shootings elsewhere, Kroger asked shoppers in 2019 to leave their firearms at home. The change in policy came a day after grocery rival Walmart made a similar change. The previous policy had been to defer to state or local gun regulations.

“No one should have to fear for their lives while they grocery shop or go to work every day," Cordova, whose union represents 32 workers at the store, added

The irony is monumental. Unbelievable.

f***ing signage triggers me so much.

BG: OOOOH a gun free zone. Guess I’ll lock this up or go back home.

Who the f*** thinks that works .000001 of the time? You’d need an IQ of 10 to even start to believe that signage does anything.
In the interest of accuracy, not that I agree with it, if you look at the whole statement it was a request to those open carrying, and specifically not CC. I don't see the point of one and not the other but we should be accurate in what we pass on to others.

Doesn’t CO have a mag limit?
Until recently Boulder had a city ordinance banning ARs and the likes. A judge blocked it ~10 days ago since the state has preemption laws in place. The press is already making serious hay from this. Only because the law was blocked did this happen... We all know that criminals and the mentally ill/deficient follow gun laws after all.

Until recently Boulder had a city ordinance banning ARs and the likes. A judge blocked it ~10 days ago since the state has preemption laws in place. The press is already making serious hay from this. Only because the law was blocked did this happen... We all know that criminals and the mentally ill/deficient follow gun laws after all.
I saw that. But isn’t there also a mag limit?

Man, if only there had been a law in place to stop that killer from bringing a semiauto and magazines across city lines. Damn!

Have they identified the gun he used yet?

“Mass Shootings” remain a low single-digit share of firearms homicides, as do long-gun firearms homicides.

It not about saving lives. The Left just wants a major victory against Guns & Bibles - to tear down more Conservative symbols of Freedom & Liberty.
@cosmicblindmarlboroughbondsmanoldguy48 will be along shortly to dispel this notion. Orange man bad!

CNN is happy to report it was an AR-15 style weapon......

"He's armed with a rifle, our officers shot back and returned fire -- we do not know where he is in the store," an officer said, according to a transcript of the audio.

Officer Eric Talley was among the first to respond to the grocery store.
One senior law enforcement source told CNN the weapon used in the shooting was an AR-15-style rifle.
CNN affiliate KMGH's helicopter recorded police leading several people away from the store.
At one point, police were also seen moving on the roof. The reason for the roof movements was unclear, but one witness who spoke to CNN affiliate KCNC said his relatives in the store were evacuated through the roof.

Roberto and Ilce Rivero's son, who attends Fairview High School near the King Soopers feels shootings are the norm, and he hopes that feeling will change.

"I hope this tragedy... will help change laws, gun laws in particular, and we can all work together to make a better, more peaceful world for our children," Roberto said, then adding, "This is a sad day for Boulder."

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with people?

Why is the guy who looks like he works there milling around the door checking his phone?

The guy taking the video, the guy at the door, the person driving their car past the front of the store; all can clearly see people laying on the ground and no one offers any aid? Drag them to a safer place so the medics can help them. By the time the all clear is given it will most likely be way to late.

The lack of anybody doing anything is frightening....
I’ll be frank - I myself would not touch anybody anymore no matter what. You help them - and you then going to be dragged into the court by them or their lawyers for an insufficient help complaint or just to get more money out of you. Sorry, but, no.

No one will ever speak of a mental health crisis and ask of why all those violent schizoids are roaming free or forced back to their families to care for them and not under lock in specialized facilities.

I’ll be frank - I myself would not touch anybody anymore no matter what. You help them - and you then going to be dragged into the court by them or their lawyers for an insufficient help complaint or just to get more money out of you. Sorry, but, no.

Except both CO and MA have good samaritan law on the books that would shield you.

Sure, after they drag you to court and you shell out for your lawyer to prove it indeed is so. No chances.

Why would they sue someone who tried to provide aid and/or comfort? And you could represent yourself in that lawsuit and walk away victorious on day 1 without even taking out your wallet.

I think everyone who throws out this "but I'll get sued!" thing is happy to have the excuse. Hopefully you don't find yourself bleeding out in the street somewhere with a**h***s standing around with their pockets.

Last edited:
I think the dudes by the door are probably some variety of barely-functioning adult. Unless someone told them to move they were going to stand there like mannequins. Everyone else involved seemed about right for post-COVID, idiotic, Facebook-addled America here in 2021.
"Covid Distancing" themselves for safety.

Take note and obey citizen.

According to this article there were two shooters, the one you see being led away and another that holed up in an apartment nearby.

"Video of SWAT officers confronting the second suspect, reportedly named Thomas Hanger, is already circulating on social media. People nearby were warned to shelter in place."

"Speaking during a press briefing held just minutes after SWAT police confronted another armed suspect inside an apartment near a high school in Boulder, police confirmed details from the earlier shooting, including the fact that a cop had been killed by the shooter, who was taken into custody."

But then...???

"Monday's attack took place outside a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder. In addition to the shooter, a second person of interest, who was injured, was taken into custody at the scene, according to Boulder Police Department Commander Kerry Yamaguchi."

So, is that three people of interest including the one in the apartment?

And just like sandy hook, the mystical & magical 2nd shooter will vanish and any mention of their existence will also disappear from the news .....

👽🤫🤔

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom