• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

Are you telling me that mass shootings can happen in states with "high capacity" magazine bans?[shocked]
Who would have though regulating magazines and assault weapons bans don't stop crimes

I'm going on the name. If he was a Christian, I'll eat my words. You'll know shortly because if he's not a Muslim the press will bleat it out. If he is Muslim, you won't hear a peep.
yea I just saw his name. Sounds Arab/Muslim to me as well but can't go by simply the name. Highly likely though.

There were a couple of science fiction stories about this kind of thing, way before the technology of 'live stream' and Video on Demand. It was inevitable that this would be a way to attract eyeballs.
Is it bullshit? Is there a lot of Christians running around committing mass shootings in the US? Jews? Are Jews shooting up grocery stores? How about Amish? Jehovas Witnesses?
That guy who shot up the massage parlors was Christian, in fact it seems like part of his psychosis that he was tormented by sexual
guilt.

Also, notice how this conveniently happened exactly 10 days after a judge blocked Boulders assault weapons ban? Coincidence?

This piece of shit is not going to be thrilled that he was shot in the leg and survived, 21 years old and hopefully will spend the next 50+ years at ADX in a cement room going out of his mind.
He'll be on death row getting 3 meals a day, roof over his head, healthcare, just like the Tsarnev guy.

what is really mind boggling is not that. that is old and all the same - mental issues.

what really is the new normal - a facebook/twitter has probably a whole dedicated division of a trained personnel now that corrects reality - in a 'socially responsible' way. only one way stands, all the rest is getting erased immediately as if it never existed. one cannot argue they got the process running quite efficiently by now. amazingly efficient.

He'll be on death row getting 3 meals a day, roof over his head, healthcare, just like the Tsarnev guy.
Yea no shit but it hopefully it will be like Tsarnev and at ADX. That place is legit, have you researched it? Literally almost zero human contact and endless time of solitude, I think I would prefer guys like this to suffer in there than get the easy way out and given death.

Media in light of current developments:
bee4d535-11e9-4602-baa3-6fd2c2929c06_text.gif

Let me preface by stating, I don't watch news, so please bear with me.
Regardless of the scumbag's race, religion, or political leanings; won't the media still use this as fuel for their "take away all the guns" narrative?

Regardless of the scumbag's race, religion, or political leanings; won't the media still use this as fuel for their "take away all the guns" narrative?
left wing democratically oriented individuals cannot be ones committing crimes. it sends incorrect message and does not correlate with the desired version of the reality.
just look at what happens to cuomo.

i bet for a narrative that it is shooter himself who is a victim now. failed by an orange man bad. it just has to be.

it's a tough call because this shooter could lead to discussions on immigration and refugee programs. It would be better for all involved if the shooter looked like Charlie Baker. I don't think, though, that they will want to lose the momentum on gun control. If the Syrian was a Christian, that will be played up while his Syrian origin under whatever program gets obscured.

Back
Top Bottom