!!! ACTION ALERT ~~ ANTI 2A LEGISLATION ~~ ACTION NEEDED !!!!

Article defeated.

Proposers of the article basically admitted that this was a "neighborly dispute". I think the impartial folks in attendance got annoyed at this and helped vote this down.

Nice houses: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=codma...a=X&ei=Ff2KUZeQN9PK0gHlsIHADA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg

Property owner of the 26 acre field target shoots there and the Mansion owners are mortified.

Fred Smerlas gave a speech to this, and someone made a comparison of firearm accidents with bicycle accidents.
Overall im rather impressed that im not the only firearm owner in this town. But still think i was the youngest at the meeting.

Last edited:
Overall im rather impressed that im not the only firearm owner in this town. But still think i was the youngest at the meeting.
Yep. Does seem like an average gun owner is in his 50s. Would be interesting if there was some demographic data on us. I'm concerned that, when the boomers pass, the younger generations wouldn't exercise their 2A rights as dearly.

Yep. Does seem like an average gun owner is in his 50s. Would be interesting if there was some demographic data on us. I'm concerned that, when the boomers pass, the younger generations wouldn't exercise their 2A rights as dearly.

I'm seeing a completely different demographic in my neck of the woods. More and more 20-40 something's. maybe geographical of course. But all this gun talk has definitely caused a type of "choosing sides" to occur. I pray it continues to grow pro

Article defeated.

Proposers of the article basically admitted that this was a "neighborly dispute". I think the impartial folks in attendance got annoyed at this and helped vote this down.

Nice houses: codman drive - Google Maps

Property owner of the 26 acre field target shoots there and the Mansion owners are mortified.

Fred Smerlas gave a speech to this, and someone made a comparison of firearm accidents with bicycle accidents.
Thank you for attending the meeting I appreciate your help defending my right to in town. My family owns the parcel of land that was under such scrutiny. You are not alone in town I assure you. We may seem small but this town meeting should prove that there is a silent majority that will beat liberals by using facts and reason. Once facts and reason come into play liberals are confused resorting to their paranoid belief system.

Thank you for attending the meeting I appreciate your help defending my right to in town. My family owns the parcel of land that was under such scrutiny. You are not alone in town I assure you. We may seem small but this town meeting should prove that there is a silent majority that will beat liberals by using facts and reason. Once facts and reason come into play liberals are confused resorting to their paranoid belief system.

That's racist!

Back
Top Bottom