• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Acquiring ammo?

Thank you very much for your concern. I'm not to concerned yet, as I have my own test for the Chinesse Corona virus. I read somewhere on the Internet (so it must be true!) that one symptom of the virus is a "loss of taste". O.K., so every morning after I get up I pour and eat a teaspoon of Hershey's Chocolate sauce. As long as I can taste chocolate, then I figure I'm good to go for at least 24 hours. Say what you want, I'm still here on NES ranting, and still driving Mrs. a73elkyss up a friggon wall.
Advantage Jay.

[rockon]
I taste my wife ;-)

1. Drive to a free state and buy wat you want
2. Buy online from vendors who aren't skeered of the ag (they are around)

Everyone, if they can eat the up front costs should learn to reload. I am on this journey now.

The leftivists may try to take everything, but they can't remove the practical application of training and commitment

[sarcasm] I'm confused, so please help a brother out. You OP are all set, which is great, but you're concerned for the "little people" who just didn't stock up on their "gun food"? Well, besides needing rounds for self defense, where are you going to go shooting? Public/Private ranges are closed along with gun shops. Unless you have your private range on your property, and I am so friggon jealous of those that do, where you going?

[/sarcasm]

Forgive my dry sense of humor as I might be coming down with something....

Jay

These responses took me by surprise and I never imagined how many good MA folks of the gun would take offense at my original question. Don't lighten up your trigger springs too much and hope you feel better soon.

Everyone, if they can eat the up front costs should learn to reload. I am on this journey now.

The leftivists may try to take everything, but they can't remove the practical application of training and commitment
I've been reloading for 2 years now.

Didn't include that in my options because op asked for ammo not components to make ammo. 😁

I'm sure this doesn't apply to most of you here on NES 🤣 but hypothetically if you wanted to acquire more ammo, how can you buy it in MA right now if all the FFLs are temporarily shut down + major online businesses won't ship it directly to your doorstep because Maura gets upset? Only way to get it is private sale thru classifieds?

Member since 2013 and Green at that. You really don't know who ships to you?

Back
Top Bottom